More safer travel coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More safer travel coming

The next step in tightened security could be on U.S. public transportation, trains and boats.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says terrorists will continue to look for U.S. vulnerabilities, making tighter security standards necessary.
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...and-the-metro-

Why don't they just go check everyone on the way to work each day?
    class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

Eventually they will simply lock us in our homes so they can protect us..

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
      Eventually they will simply lock us in our homes so they can protect us..
      No, it'll be the FEMA "terrorist protection safety centers" they lock us in!
      Last edited by mr tinfoil hat; 11-23-2010, 10:53 PM.
      “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

R.i.p. Usa
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          R.i.p. Usa
          It ain't over yet. We've got a new House. Senate is more balanced, too. Hopefully, we'll get a REAL President in 2 years.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
            It ain't over yet. We've got a new House. Senate is more balanced, too. Hopefully, we'll get a REAL President in 2 years.
            I don't place much faith in the Republicans. After all they gave us the DHS and TSA.

Comment

people still ride on trains?

Comment

"Napolitano said she hoped the U.S. could get to a place in the future where Americans would not have to be as guarded against terrorist attacks as they are and that she was actively promoting research into the psychology of how a terrorist becomes radicalized. "

Hey! Janet! Taking away our freedoms is a sure way to radicalize us.

Comment

I remember about 5 years ago when some of us were complaining about the patriot act and how they were going to take our freedom, one inch at a time. People thought we were crazy, that our security is worth giving up a little freedom for. Well, it's been a few years now and they are still trying to take away more and more of our freedoms an inch at a time. Have you given up enough inches yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                    I don't place much faith in the Republicans. After all they gave us the DHS and TSA.

Though I lean conservative I place ZERO faith in either established party as they have both been sold out long ago.

Wipe it out, start from scratch. There really isn't any other solution, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      ... Have you given up enough inches yet?

Not according to my wife...

Comment

We don't need protecting from anyone!

Comment

Isn't this whole "National Security" thing what the 2nd Amendment is all about?
                          "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                            We don't need protecting from anyone!
                            Except maybe our PC govt?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fox466 View Post
                              Not according to my wife...
                              Dude that must suck to hear you don't have enough inches from your wife.
                              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                              X