Weight loss supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight loss supplements

I've been running and bike riding hardcore for several months now. My endurance has skyrocketed but I still can't shake this 10-15 lbs I need to drop. My eating habits hv always been good so it's time to bring in the reinforcements! What do y'all recommend for a weight loss suppl. that goes great with an active cardio lifestyle?

ECA...or get a doctor to write you for some phendimetrazine.

Comment

Clen

Comment

lipo 6 black
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          ECA...or get a doctor to write you for some phendimetrazine.
          I'd like to try Phendimetrazine one day, but I think I have to wait quite a while, correct?

I take Phentermine and I lost 30 pounds my first month. I have been off of it for a month or so now, because of some medication complication/confusion issues, but I didn't have the crazy side effects or gain it all back like some people claim. I am actually starting back on it Monday and within 2 weeks I am hoping to lose 15-20 pounds more. I will say take water with you EVERYWHERE if you take it....a side effect is dry mouth and I have damn near choked after 2 sentences talking to someone.

Comment

are you 100% sure on your diet? A lot of times foods are a lot more calories than you think they are. Try using Myfitnesspal (online or phone app) and track your foods. I was easily eating 2500-3000 calories. Now that Im trying to lose weight, Im eating 1600. Just because it looks healthy doesnt mean it wont be an huge excess of calories. A damn caesar salad at Chili's is 1200 calories or some crap like that. Same amount their burgers are.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
              are you 100% sure on your diet? A lot of times foods are a lot more calories than you think they are. Try using Myfitnesspal (online or phone app) and track your foods. I was easily eating 2500-3000 calories. Now that Im trying to lose weight, Im eating 1600. Just because it looks healthy doesnt mean it wont be an huge excess of calories. A damn caesar salad at Chili's is 1200 calories or some crap like that. Same amount their burgers are.
              Good lord! I'm a clean eating freak. As in I don't eat fried, pizza, pasta etc. I prolly don't need or have a lot to lose (according to wife and coworkers) but I am a girl about my weight and strive to keep it cut. I'll do some research on those above supplements y'all provided. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                Good lord! I'm a clean eating freak. As in I don't eat fried, pizza, pasta etc. I prolly don't need or have a lot to lose (according to wife and coworkers) but I am a girl about my weight and strive to keep it cut. I'll do some research on those above supplements y'all provided. Thanks in advance.
                I don't do all the weight loss supplements but my gf said oxy elite pro worked well. I'm not sure how well to gauge that since she is already only 107lbs...

Comment

synephrine, yohimbine, caffeine.

If you're not making progress then I'd say you're still eating too many carbs and need to spread out your meals. Unless you're keeping a strict routine, I'd say you should keep a 1 week nutrition intake log and post it up. I'm betting there's some shit in there that's holding you back

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    I don't do all the weight loss supplements but my gf said oxy elite pro worked well. I'm not sure how well to gauge that since she is already only 107lbs...
                    I've used it, works well. Went from 215 to 195 in about 2 mths with no change to diet other than portion control. Wont do it by itself, but makes whatever you are doing a bit more effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      USP OxyElite Pro stacked with PES Alpha T-2 is our best selling diet combo right now. Very effective.
                      www.LockoutSupplements.com
                      discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Early morning cardio on an empty stomach and you will see the pounds peel off...your glycogen stores will be depleted and you will burn fatty acids for energy.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          Early morning cardio on an empty stomach and you will see the pounds peel off...your glycogen stores will be depleted and you will burn fatty acids for energy.
                          This works great. You just have to make sure and not eat like a horse during the day.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I've been using Bodybugg to monitor all my calories burned for a few weeks and it's really cool. It showed that I was burning a lot less calories then I thought. On a new tread mill, with all my information entered, on a 1000 calorie burn 5.5 mile run I burned 650 calories, not 1000. On the other hand, a slow 6.5 mile afternoon jog burned 1000 calories in 1 hour.. A great 1 hour workout burned about 400 max... I'd check and see how many calories you reallly burn in a day and go from there..1500 deficit a day will get you leaning out pretty fast. That's what I'm on..

Also, remember the more you do the same cardio..the more your body becomes more efficient so change it up if you can.

I've been doing soo much cardio over the years my resting heart rate can get as low as 39 bpm haha...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                              I've been using Bodybugg to monitor all my calories burned for a few weeks and it's really cool. It showed that I was burning a lot less calories then I thought. On a new tread mill, with all my information entered, on a 1000 calorie burn 5.5 mile run I burned 650 calories, not 1000. On the other hand, a slow 6.5 mile afternoon jog burned 1000 calories in 1 hour.. A great 1 hour workout burned about 400 max... I'd check and see how many calories you reallly burn in a day and go from there..1500 deficit a day will get you leaning out pretty fast. That's what I'm on..
                              I have been using the Bodybugg for about 5 or 6 days now and was surprised that I was burning more calories than I thought. I am burning around 3,500-3,700 a day and, like you, I am at about a 1,500 calorie deficit per day.

Comment

Working...
                              X