Car show in The Colony @ Texas Roadhouse 2-4pm Today 6-18-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car show in The Colony @ Texas Roadhouse 2-4pm Today 6-18-11

Just FYI y'all........I'm not sure how big it is, but I saw it on Facebook. I might go check it out.

Way to hot for me

Comment

If I go out, it will just for a hour. I have a Bday party to hit at 3pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
        If I go out, it will just for a hour. I have a Bday party to hit at 3pm.
        If I was off today, I'd say let's meet up at Stan's for a few before hand then head out over to Roadhouse to check it out. Working weekends sucks sometimes, but being off during the week when everyone else is working is enjoyable.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

2-4pm? so it's a 2 hour car show

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
            If I was off today, I'd say let's meet up at Stan's for a few before hand then head out over to Roadhouse to check it out. Working weekends sucks sometimes, but being off during the week when everyone else is working is enjoyable.
            To be honest, I would like to know who lives in The Colony or real close so we could have type of GTG, maybe weekly or bi weekly. I want to make some new local car guy friends.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              2-4pm? so it's a 2 hour car show
              Lol, kinda what I was thinkin', but I guess it is what it is...... I would have figured start a 9am and end at 2pm, but heck, I aint running it.

Comment

Lol, kinda what I was thinkin', but I guess it is what it is...... I would have figured start a 9am and end at 2pm, but heck, I aint running it.
                hell it takes an hour for the old farts to park they're cars and another hour for them wipe it down with detailing spray!!!

Comment

I went and got the Pastors Choice award in the GTO
                  1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

To be honest, I would like to know who lives in The Colony or real close so we could have type of GTG, maybe weekly or bi weekly. I want to make some new local car guy friends.
                      I am the service manager of the NTB in the colony. I would go to meets if i could finish one of my cars.

Comment

Originally posted by irbs View Post
                        I am the service manager of the NTB in the colony. I would go to meets if i could finish one of my cars.
                        I might need tires sometime soon. Problem is, I have 20 locking lugs and no key (actually, I have the key but it's stripped horribly due to someone using air tools on them). Are you able to bust them off somehow without having to replace the wheel studs afterwards?
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

The Colony isn't that far for me

Comment

I'm somewhat close. I live off fm720 in cross oaks ranch.. Maybe we could meet up some weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                              I'm somewhat close. I live off fm720 in cross oaks ranch.. Maybe we could meet up some weekend?
                              Yea, you're by me as well. Not that bad of a drive for us

Comment

Working...
                              X