Vinyl replacement windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinyl replacement windows

Well I have been putting this off for a while, but if I put it off any longer, I wont be able to cash in on the tax credit. Any recomendations on who to call?

Originally posted by TRAXX View Post
    Well I have been putting this off for a while, but if I put it off any longer, I wont be able to cash in on the tax credit. Any recomendations on who to call?
    Call Brady, I'll get you his number when I get bac to myphone. He is one of my best friends and if he can help you he will. Tell him Christian told you to call. He used to have his own window company but recently went to work for a differnet window company.
    Last edited by Thehead; 11-24-2010, 09:15 AM.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

a few of the double pane windows on my house have had the seals go out. now they are foggy with condensation and such. looks like shit.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Brady's # is 214-766-0314

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAXX View Post
          I'll bet the gubment offers the tax credit next year too.

Comment

Thanks Christian, I'll give him a call.

HenryJ, you very well might be right. I wonder when they would annouce that?

Comment

Vinyl windows tend to warp in the heat
              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                Vinyl windows tend to warp in the heat
                Not if they are a quality product. Some windows are made from recycled products. It's important that the windows are made from "virgin" vinyl.

Comment

I use Bill from Window Solutions in Rowlette (214-908-4109). We always use Jeld-Wen Vinyl with no problems. The key to vinyl is the instilation, they have to be installed closed and screwed all of the way around the flange.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    a few of the double pane windows on my house have had the seals go out. now they are foggy with condensation and such. looks like shit.

god bless.
                    My former FIL was a window guy, and this is all too common.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X