Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets play a game

of Who Said It??

“The perception is, once you're fired that you're not a very good coach,” . “It happened to me at Buffalo; we were 29-19 in Buffalo. Once I was fired there, I couldn't get a head coaching job because they thought I wasn't a good enough coach. They didn't look at my record; they just said,’Oh gosh, he's fired so we got to get somebody else.’

“It took me a long time to get another head coaching job and we went 34-22, which is pretty good. I went out with the same winning percentage as Tom Landry, so I don't feel bad about my head coaching career but I think they're going to look at me more as a coordinator and that's fine with me. I just want to coach.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    of Who Said It??

“The perception is, once you're fired that you're not a very good coach,” . “It happened to me at Buffalo; we were 29-19 in Buffalo. Once I was fired there, I couldn't get a head coaching job because they thought I wasn't a good enough coach. They didn't look at my record; they just said,’Oh gosh, he's fired so we got to get somebody else.’

“It took me a long time to get another head coaching job and we went 34-22, which is pretty good. I went out with the same winning percentage as Tom Landry, so I don't feel bad about my head coaching career but I think they're going to look at me more as a coordinator and that's fine with me. I just want to coach.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Wade Phillips?

“I'm doing my job, doing it well. I'm going to keep doing it, and I'm going to talk about it.”
    Last edited by papapepper; 11-24-2010, 09:13 AM.

Comment

"Uh playoffs? Are kidding me playoffs? I just hope we can win another game."
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

yup, this is wade phillips gone full retard moment.

It just showed how truelly lost he really was. He never understood how to push himself and his team to the next level.

Comment

Wade Phillips has taken 3 teams that were Super Bowl capable to first draft eligible.

Comment

He should be bitch slapped for even tring to put himself in the same league as Tom Landry. He's a terrible head coach.
            92 LX 5.0

Comment

Working...
            X