X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zummo's

Anyone else like 'em?

They aight. Try some of the stuff from this place:
    The Best Stop in Scott has the best boudin, cracklins, sausage, and speciality meats. Can eat indoors at our new kitchen or ship to doorstep
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I haven't tried that one, but I've been hooked on the Opa's Jalapeno with cheese here latey. Cooked up a package last night and going to put the left overs in some jambalaya tonight. It's made in Fredricksburg and damn good, HEB and Albertson's usually have it.

Comment

^^^Those are good.

I love johnsinville beer brats as well.

Comment

I haven't tried those yet, but I will when I see them. Currently I am hooked on Earl Campbell's
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Never tried it. Usually have Meyer's or Opa's since I don't know any of the local stuff that's better. Wal-Mart jalapeno sausage will do in a pinch. (I hate that I just typed that)

Comment

IMO, I haven't had better than Zummo's but I might be biased since I grew up near Beaumont and that's what we always ate. Their boudain is damn good too.

Comment

Working...
              X