PMR-30s Rule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMR-30s Rule

Well yesterday at the range me and CJ started playing around with the PMR-30. In case you didn't know, these things hold 30 rounds of 22 magnum and are an absolute blast to do mag dumps with-

While not really a man-stopping round, 30 rounds of 22 magnum would surely fuck someone up.

Now while we were blasting away, CJ had a bright idea. He says, "hey man, I bet you that I can bump fire this". No way, I thought.... but he proved me wrong-

This gun just got a whole bunch more fun! We ran out of ammo before we were able to really get it going.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

CJ can bumpfire a single shot..
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Who's the fat guy? O.o

Comment

that looks crazy fun bumpfiring a pistol
        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

must.... have.... rifle version....

Looks alot like an MP7, haha.

They also make an SMG version-

Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

That rifle has a threaded barrel from the factory! EFF YEAH!
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              That rifle has a threaded barrel from the factory! EFF YEAH!
              I would just end up cutting it down anyway.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                I would just end up cutting it down anyway.
                Meh, I'm lazy. I would just pay the tax stamp and go on about my bidness.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

There are a lot of issues I read about on the PMR blowing up in peoples hands, even videos on youtube. The gun is completely awsome but scares me a little. Production has been stopped twice to correct problems found. I ordered mine in early December and still waiting patiently. I could pay more from gunbroker or something but I will just wait.
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

You should try bump firing one...pretty cool.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                      Who's the fat guy? O.o
                      That's me.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I need to go out shooting with you soon, CJ.

Comment

damn something else I have to find a place for in the safe ...
                          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            That's me.
                            'Twas a joke, please don't shoot me.

Comment

I really like that gun, it sure is cool. However you can't reload .22 WMR, it feels like a squirt gun, and yes I could imagine it exploding in my hands for sure. But, when you bump fire it, it's like being robocop, and that is bad ass and worth losing a hand for.

Comment

Working...
                              X