ouch my nips...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ouch my nips...

i ran 2.8 miles today and my nips are on fire. chafed is guess is the correct term. geor is rubbing lotion on the left one, and tali on the right, but it doesnt seem to be helping. any tips?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Band aids

Comment

Duct tape.

Comment

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
          Band aids
          x2
          2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
          '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
          '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

haha This wouldn't be a problem if you didn't have bitch tits.

I have actually never heard of this being a problem.
            Last edited by mstng86; 06-29-2011, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

I have actually never heard of this be a problem.
              Depends, I was in good shape when overseas and some days in the heat and all that my nips got rubbed up pretty good. Never like in the pics, but they'd chap/chaff pretty good.

On another note, I know this girl who is not my wife but my buddy's. She gets horned up from running - from the nipple sensation. Wish that worked on my wife.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

I have actually never heard of this be a problem.
                Actually, I can remember playing soccer as a kid in a course jersey, sweating and running a lot causing some discomfort. In HS playing basketball for hours at a time, football 2-a-days, track, etc. Now, depending on how far I run and the kind of shirt I'm wearing, I'll use the bandaid trick. If you sweat, you have nipples, you run more than 20-30min and you're not wearing a skin tight shirt, chances are, you've experienced the joy of chaffing! I've found the sweat wicking shirts help and some guys wear the compression shirts. Marathon runners, as I understand it, use some sort of lube to prevent chaffing under the arms, between the legs, etc. In the cold, I hear it's not as much a problem cause you either don't sweat or it's not as much.

-Jonny
                2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
                '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
                '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

Band aids or duct tape. It also helps if you wear a cotton shirt instead of some polyester Bones Thugs super wigger concert shirt from 1991.

At least you didn't shit your pants.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny00GT View Post
                    Marathon runners, as I understand it, use some sort of lube to prevent chaffing under the arms, between the legs, etc. In the cold, I hear it's not as much a problem cause you either don't sweat or it's not as much.

-Jonny
                    The ones I know (not a huge amount) like Glide, not Astroglide stuff, just Glide.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Oh my.... Uhh.. I'm glad I've never had to experience that!

Would under amour help?

Ceyko- Does your friends wife actually get horny or do her nips just get hard and the sensation feels good?!

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        Depends, I was in good shape when overseas and some days in the heat and all that my nips got rubbed up pretty good. Never like in the pics, but they'd chap/chaff pretty good.

On another note, I know this girl who is not my wife but my buddy's. She gets horned up from running - from the nipple sensation. Wish that worked on my wife.
                        Do you know what route she runs? And possibly a pic? And perhaps the time of day she usually runs said route?

Comment

try carmex lip balm. it works!

Comment

Apparently a hairy chext works great.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                            X