looking for use of a mig/tig welder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for use of a mig/tig welder

I sold my mig welder a few years ago and I am now in need of it again. since I can't afford to buy one I was going to see if anyone had a mig or tig welder they would let me use to do the exhaust on my bike. would only need it for a few hours. probably. I can come to you. with in resin.
    Last edited by Blackout; 06-28-2011, 07:23 AM.

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
    I sold my mig welder a few years ago and I am now in need of it again. since I can't afford to buy one I was going to see if anyone had a mig or tig welder they would let me use to do the exhaust on my bike. would only need it for a few hours. probably. I can come to you. with in resin.
    I'm off 30 and hampton. You're welcome to come use mine if you want.

Comment

sweet. whats a good day for you?

Comment

ive got a really cheap 110v one in carrollton you can borrow as well.,

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          ive got a really cheap 110v one in carrollton you can borrow as well.,

god bless.
          flux or gas?
          Last edited by Blackout; 06-28-2011, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Bring some beers and we can do this in Mansfield. Shoot me a PM.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Keller is Kinda far from Mesquite. But you can use mine as well..

Comment

I have a miller gas welder that you are welcome to use. I live in Argyle
                "Racing is life.....everything else is just waiting" - Steve McQueen

Comment

sorry forgot all about this.lol im thinking about holding off on working on the bike till i get everything togeather. going to be a big project and a compleat rebuild so im going to wait till it is cooler out side before i go full bore on it.

Comment

Working...
                  X