Pre-workout suggestions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-workout suggestions.

I just finished off my last bit of NO xplode tonight.
    I have absolutely built a tolerance to that stuff. 2 scoops would make a major, noticable difference in my workout in the past, but now I can take three, and not feel anything... I'm only 158lbs, so three scoops some get me wired.

I used to alternate doing a can of NO xplode, then a can of Super Pump 250, but I'd like to try something else out.

1-MR? Jacked?

I'm ready to order ASAP, and will be returning to LOCKOUT for my third purchase.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Damn, I was just going to recommend NO Xplode. LOL.

That's what I take now and it seems that I can work out forever. Sleeping at night is hard at times, especially if I take it past 4. I guess that means I didn't work out hard enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Memo View Post
      Damn, I was just going to recommend NO Xplode. LOL.

That's what I take now and it seems that I can work out forever. Sleeping at night is hard at times, especially if I take it past 4. I guess that means I didn't work out hard enough.
      I hear that. I used to work out at about 6pm, and it would keep me up until 2-3am sometimes. It does make you never want to leave the gym..

As much as I loved NO xplode, I eagerly tried NO xplode Ntense technology or something similar (basically NO xplode 2). I couldnt do it. It make me nauseous, and I gave it away. word to the wise.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

So after you took a month off from the NO, it had little effect when you went back to it? I've only tried Jack3d, Muscle Marinade and Assault. I really like the Assault and just finished a can of the Raspberry Lemonaide. Chris let me try the fruit punch, and it's pretty good too. I have a can of green apple, which taste like an apple jolly rancher, per my wife. I'm also going to give the DMAA by Professional Supplements a try in 3 weeks and see how it does by itself.

-Jonny
        2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
        '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
        '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Comment

If you can do pills, take animal pump! Works really great also

Comment

Water

Comment

Working...
            X