Aybody else have gamefly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aybody else have gamefly?

So I've had gamefly for about 6 months now, and have never had a problem until recently. Whenever I would get an email saying "game has shipped." It's always taken 2 days to get here. 3 if Sunday or Holiday was involved. Two weeks ago, I got an email saying Medal of Honor had been shipped. 5 day later, I report a problem to gamefly. They say to give it a couple of monre days and let them know if it ever came. Well, it didn't, so I tell them. They say "ok sorry, we're gonna ship you another." Well, it's been a week today since they shipped another.

I just want to know if anybody else with gamefly has been having trouble lately? I'm willing to bet that getting close to christmas, there's some asshole either in their shipping dept, or the US postal service that's jacking this shit.

I sent them another email and am thinking about asking for this months charge to be refunded or for next months to be free. It's been close to three weeks since I've had one of their games and right now I'm paying for nothing.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

i would ask for the refund/free month. i wanted to get gamefly but i was stuck choosing gamefly or netflix. i stuck with netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
      So I've had gamefly for about 6 months now, and have never had a problem until recently. Whenever I would get an email saying "game has shipped." It's always taken 2 days to get here. 3 if Sunday or Holiday was involved. Two weeks ago, I got an email saying Medal of Honor had been shipped. 5 day later, I report a problem to gamefly. They say to give it a couple of monre days and let them know if it ever came. Well, it didn't, so I tell them. They say "ok sorry, we're gonna ship you another." Well, it's been a week today since they shipped another.

I just want to know if anybody else with gamefly has been having trouble lately? I'm willing to bet that getting close to christmas, there's some asshole either in their shipping dept, or the US postal service that's jacking this shit.

I sent them another email and am thinking about asking for this months charge to be refunded or for next months to be free. It's been close to three weeks since I've had one of their games and right now I'm paying for nothing.
      I'm guessing it's the post office. I have had gamefly since nearly the beginning, and have never had any problem like that. They used to have one Distribution Center and it was in California, so the turnaround was like 3 there, three back, but now that they have the one in Austin, I get the games the day after they ship or two at most.
      Last edited by Superwho; 11-26-2010, 08:56 AM.
      Slow moving projects
      1964 C10 350/700r4
      1992 LX 5.0

Comment

cancel on them and they'll come back at you like AOL for a free month! lol..

Comment

Well, as suggested by gamefly, I filed a complaint with the US Postal Service. Hopefully whoever it is stealing this shit will get caught.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
          X