Sports Forum Etiquette...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Forum Etiquette...

Since most of you that frequent this new site as well as the old, some threads at the "other" place were getting out of hand, specifically the bashing of fellow sports enthusiasts opinions and flat out meaness towards each other's respective teams. Keep it clean, we a have forum for being a tool its called the Smackatorium use it for what its meant to be, un-moderated bullcrap, have a great sports day.
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 11-24-2010, 04:31 PM.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
    Since most of you that frequent this new site as well as the old, some threads at the "other" place were getting out of hand, specifically the bashing of fellow sports enthusiasts opinions and flat out meaness towards each other's respective teams. Keep it clean, we a have forum for being a tool its called the Smackatorium use it for what its meant to be, un-moderated bullcrap, have a great sports day.
    Wait.... So no more shit talking in the sports forum section? We have to take it elsewhere?

Comment

Sorry I didnt mean to make it sound like that, just don't be an asswipe, get it, lol!
      Last edited by Rick Modena; 11-24-2010, 04:41 PM.
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Sorry I didnt mean to make it sound like that, just don't be an asswipe, get it, lol!

There goes your posting

Comment

Hahaha... Guess there will be no more ragging on bcoop in this section of the forums!

Comment

I think all is good if you ban badass2000gt from posting in the sports forums.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
              There goes your posting
              I know right, but the other place was getting out of hand, present company included. I'll give you an example of what im talking about.

Geor: "Man the Cowboys sucked today, Jason Garrett needs to be shot in the fucking head."

^^^
              This type of shit talking is allowed

BOOSTED32V: "Fuck you Geor I hope Ben Rapelisburger and your mother die in firery crash tonight on the way home from the game.

^^^
              Not allowed anymore.

Comment

I know right, but the other place was getting out of hand, present company included. I'll give you an example of what im talking about.

Geor, "Man the Cowboys sucked today, Jason Garrett needs to be shot in the fucking head."

^^^

BOOSTED32V, "Fuck you Geor I hope Ben Rapelisburger and your mother die in firery crash tonight on the way home from the game.

^^^
                Not allowed anymore.

LMAO, got it

Comment

Geor, "Man the Cowboys sucked today, Jason Garrett needs to be shot in the fucking head."

^^^

BOOSTED32V, "Fuck you Geor I hope Ben Rapelisburger and your mother die in firery crash tonight on the way home from the game.

^^^
                  Not allowed anymore.

Yup, then Bcoop can't post anymore. LOL

Comment

Ahh I get it now, shit talking about said person is not allowed but shit talking about said persons team is allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      I think all is good if you ban badass2000gt from posting in the sports forums.
                      Fuck you. I can't help it that your team sucks and you guys can't take the shit talking.

Edit: Can't help your team has sucked for over a decade and you guys can't take the shit talking.
                      Last edited by Badass2000GT; 11-24-2010, 05:23 PM.
                      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                        Fuck you. I can't help it that your team sucks and you guys can't take the shit talking.

lol

Comment

its one thing to pick on someone's team or their thoughts and have a little fun, but its one thing be get personal and say stuff.
                          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                            its one thing to pick on someone's team or their thoughts and have a little fun, but its one thing be get personal and say stuff.
                            The only time I get personal with it is when they start talking shit about my family which I have no idea why anyone would (Big gay studly) or when you make a thread in a different forum and they just keep following you around talking about sports stuff just to get on your nerve. (SKMR aka STFU)
                            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Geor: "Man the Cowboys sucked today, Jason Garrett needs to be shot in the fucking head."

^^^

BOOSTED32V: "Fuck you Geor I hope Ben Rapelisburger and your mother die in firery crash tonight on the way home from the game.

^^^
                              Not allowed anymore.
                              Shit! I have to dig up a pink tutu and a tiarra to wear to post here now?

Comment

Working...
                              X