Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec 17,18 Lemons at ECR

Who all is going?
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Doubt we'll go, but I may at least go watch. Hopefully the weather will be decent.

Comment

What does it cost to get in as a spectator?

Comment

I'll be there!!! Hoping for clear skies and cool temps!!
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

The Starkey and Hutch SHO will be there along with a couple of other SHOs ready to come apart on the race track!

VRRRROOOMMM CRUNCH BOOM shit.
          Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            I'll be there!!! Hoping for clear skies and cool temps!!
            Who you going with?
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I've found the leak on our neon. Rear main seal came out and poured oil all over. The other major leak was the power steering lines and it actually caused a small fire. Power steering is gone. hoping to put the rest together over the next couple weeks in my spare time. We are also going to finally cut the coil springs. The car actually sits higher than stock right now! LOL!!!

We are shooting for the October event in Houston. Might make it to ECR if it stays together.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                Who you going with?
                YOU! Assuming I still have a ride.
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                  YOU! Assuming I still have a ride.
                  Maybe, something like 75%
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Everybody all running and ready? My shop looks like two lemons cars blew up in there...

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      Everybody all running and ready? My shop looks like two lemons cars blew up in there...
                      Still piecing our neon back together....spun a rod bearing and have a failing steering rack since we went manual steering. Probably going to sit this one out as I finally start working on the mustang again. Haven't driven it in over a year! ouch!

Comment

We overheated the motor last Houston race. DOH!!

Pulled the heads off, pistons looked ok. Shaved the heads, new gaskets and still no compression. sigh.

Looking for a new motor.

Baron-your old Probe will be there!
                        Murph

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                          We overheated the motor last Houston race. DOH!!

Pulled the heads off, pistons looked ok. Shaved the heads, new gaskets and still no compression. sigh.

Looking for a new motor.

Baron-your old Probe will be there!
                          I heard. I'm excited to see it racing again, it was a damn fast car.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Looks like chance of rain! BOOOOO!

Wiring the wipers up.

Thank gawd we bought new tires before we blew the motor at the last race.

Can't wait through. I got itchy right leg!
                              Murph

Comment

Working...
                              X