X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed on StangNet

No really. Somebody help this guy!

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Holy Cheet! He owns every tool, except, apparently, an angle grinder. I envision the chaos that will ensue as he enters his first fast corner.

Comment

I quit reading where it said "I'm an engineering major" - all that tells me is he has no idea WTF he's doing if he has to say that.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
        I quit reading where it said "I'm an engineering major" - all that tells me is he has no idea WTF he's doing if he has to say that.
        I just busted up laughing when I read that as his explanation.

Since that was 2006, I'd like to see what happened after he drove on that custom piece.

Comment

I applaud his efforts, but face palm at his lack of engineering.
          IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy View Post

i am contemplating making tubular a-arms, and my own caster camber plates. this is not rocket science, its pretty simple
            It's simple!

Comment

lol.... I haven't been back to that site in years. I use to be the main moderator for stangnet several years ago.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

You'd think that an engineering major would be able to spell a little better.
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I/we have a PHB almost like that. It broke right where the bar meets the chassis mount. As soon as one of those heim joints gets just the slightest amount of play with sticky tires it will beat the shit out of the chassis mount and tear it up. Hopefully it will break off at a low speed, but probably not... Beef up the chassis mount some and it's not really that bad if it's installed right.

Comment

Working...
                  X