Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets see those Lemons cars

Post up whatcha got.

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Here is our little piece of mechanical joy.

Time for a new tranny this summer.
    Last edited by Murph Tang; 12-29-2012, 11:27 AM.
    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

I have a few...

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

imagine a neon painted up like a blue testicle....veins and all. there you go!

Comment

The Album... http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l5...009/?start=all

Comment

i Founds this and have to post it up... this is the dyno sheet from our hoopty after we finished 1st place losers....... the car drove like this for all 3 days....

I swear Manny at Hpp finished making a pot of coffee before this dyno finished...i have a video somewhere... its like 5 min long...

Comment

Clogged fuel filter can cause some serious issues ....

Comment

Most recent...

Comment

Baron:

Is that a mustang front half (doors, hood, fenders, front clip) on that miata in the 5th pic ???

Lol, wow!

Comment

Originally posted by 10sec302 View Post
                    Baron:

Is that a mustang front half (doors, hood, fenders, front clip) on that miata in the 5th pic ???

Lol, wow!
                    Kinda, only the fenders forward is Mustang. The rest is Miata.

There's only about an inch difference in the width of the two cars.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Is this a expensive hobby. It looks to be affordable. But it looks interesting
                      GOD BLESS TEXAS
                      August Landscaping
                      214-779-7278
                      Seb's high class.
                      He'll mow your grass.
                      He'll kick your ass.
                      And while his kidney stones pass,
                      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Safety gear adds up, especially if you buy new, but the cars can be as cheap as you want. Buy a car you already know a lot about and have a person on the team that can weld/fabricate. We have a decent amount of time/money in our car however I think we all get a ton of fun out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                          Safety gear adds up, especially if you buy new, but the cars can be as cheap as you want. Buy a car you already know a lot about and have a person on the team that can weld/fabricate. We have a decent amount of time/money in our car however I think we all get a ton of fun out of it.
                          I agree fun factor is worth it. We have four people on our team. I do the towing/some wrenching. Another guy is a mechanic for bigger issues. Another guy is incharge of radios an another guy's checks clear. The latter's responsiblity seems to be equally as important!!

But to split the money between 4 people its not that bad. Half of it is an excuse to hang with your buddies. But year we have touched just about every bolt on the car.

Next up MSRH in Oct. Our car is still a 3 speed.
                          Murph

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                            I agree fun factor is worth it. We have four people on our team. I do the towing/some wrenching. Another guy is a mechanic for bigger issues. Another guy is incharge of radios an another guy's checks clear. The latter's responsiblity seems to be equally as important!!

But to split the money between 4 people its not that bad. Half of it is an excuse to hang with your buddies. But year we have touched just about every bolt on the car.

Next up MSRH in Oct. Our car is still a 3 speed.
                            We aren't taking a car in October. I may drive down and hang out, since one of my drivers lives in Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                              We aren't taking a car in October. I may drive down and hang out, since one of my drivers lives in Houston.
                              awwwww hopefully we'll have coolish weather.

We are in the running for national points. We'll be out there spitting out parts everywhere. We are curious if Lemons is going to dock our team since we are in the lead for points.
                              Murph

Comment

Working...
                              X