Zapp's Potato Chips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zapp's Potato Chips

Some of the best chips and flavors I've had in stores very crispy. I picked up the salt and vinegar last night and it was exceptionally well. It isn't so strong that you can't inhale while you're eating without choking haha!

Also they have some limited time flavor called Voodoo Gumbo I don't have a clue what the hell is in it but DAMN it's pretty good.

I like them too. Extra crunchy and thick cut. They used to have a Habanero flavor that was an epic fail as they were milder than their Jalapeno chips. I especially like the salt and pepper and cajun variety.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Jalapinos were my cure to post-smoke cravings for many years.

Comment

Love em. But damn I know they got to be horrible for you. I might eat them once a year.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Went to school with Eric Zappe of the Zapp's potato chip family.
          The entire dorm would benefit from his trips home!!

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
            Also they have some limited time flavor called Voodoo Gumbo I don't have a clue what the hell is in it but DAMN it's pretty good.
            Yep. For some reason, the seasoning isn't as strong as it used to be. Don't understand it, but they're still damn good..

Comment

Working...
            X