CSR/Inside sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSR/Inside sales

My company is looking for an inside sales rep. We sell building supplies and are in South FT Worth. Pay will average between 30-40K-mostly base with daily and monthy performance bonuses. No weekends. Will need to work in the warehouse for a few weeks before moving inside to get aquainted with the materials.
    Last edited by FullSizeMike; 07-07-2011, 08:05 AM.

Any cold calling or is it just to previous customers

Comment

99% inbound. We do call some to previous customers that haven't ordered for a while. Just mostly to make sure they are still in business, or if we need to get them out of quick books. No cold calls looking for orders.

Comment

How do i apply?

Comment

send your resume to me at mike@framatech.net. Just put in the subject you're from the board.

Comment

How hard is the warehouse work? My lady used to do csr for her previous employer

Originally posted by DOHCTR
            You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

How much would you have to know about veneer sheets and edgebanding?

Personally first time ever researching stuff like that but gotta say its pretty cool

Comment

How hard is the warehouse work? My lady used to do csr for her previous employer

not tough, just warm right now. most of the rolls ar 6lb. the manager here is a woman and we have another one in LA. Im sure it'd be fine
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How much would you have to know about veneer sheets and edgebanding?

no experience needed. we can teach you what you need i'm sure.

Comment

Pm sent

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                  You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Working...
                  X