Juicers..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juicers..

Can anyone who actually uses one recommend a good juicer that isn't too expensive? I need a new one.

i use the jack lelane one. I have been using it for a few months now with no problems. It was only like 99 bucks at sears. It's the only one I have ever used so i can't really compare it to anything, but it works.

Comment

Steve,

I looked at juicers for a while, and most people swear by the Jack LeLane juicer for quality. There are some higher end ones, but for 100 bucks, sometimes 70ish if you look online, they can't be beat.

Comment

Thanks fellas.

Comment

Just remember that you have to workout just as hard when you're juicing. It would suck to spend all that money and not get any gains. The juice won't do it all.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
            Just remember that you have to workout just as hard when you're juicing. It would suck to spend all that money and not get any gains. The juice won't do it all.
            Not that kind of juice you meathead... lol

Comment

oh and one quick tip...

Watch your carrot juice intake, even mixing it with other juices. People do turn an orange tint because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                oh and one quick tip...

Watch your carrot juice intake, even mixing it with other juices. People do turn an orange tint because of it.
                Yeah, I read that. Too much beta carrotine. Pretty funny. I'm looking forward to adding this to my new routine. We'll see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  Not that kind of juice you meathead... lol
                  Actually, I avoided this thread for awhile until I noticed today it was in the "Food" section. Felt like a damned idiot.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    Actually, I avoided this thread for awhile until I noticed today it was in the "Food" section. Felt like a damned idiot.
                    That's funny. I wasnt really sure what type of response I was going to get for posting this. Never seen anyone mentioned they did this or not.

Btw, if anyone has any good recipes, please by all means post them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      That's funny. I wasnt really sure what type of response I was going to get for posting this. Never seen anyone mentioned they did this or not.

Btw, if anyone has any good recipes, please by all means post them up.
                      i got one of a Gracie youtube video. I put a couple apples through the juicer and then put that in the blender with a couple bananas with a little scoop of low fat cream cheese. Sometimes i will add carrots or protein powder depending on how jazzy i feel that day.

Comment

Originally posted by jasone View Post
                        i got one of a Gracie youtube video. I put a couple apples through the juicer and then put that in the blender with a couple bananas with a little scoop of low fat cream cheese. Sometimes i will add carrots or protein powder depending on how jazzy i feel that day.
                        Yeah, thats more of a smoothie. They do have some great recipes, but I'm sticking to juice for the moment.

Comment

Just juice, man. Kiwi strawberry, apple, orange, grapefruit, etc.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Jack Lelane juicer user here. It works great. Fresh grape juice is the bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                              Jack Lelane juicer user here. It works great. Fresh grape juice is the bomb.
                              I bought one of those as well. Works great so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X