Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Korea vs. North Korea (Conflict Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Korea vs. North Korea (Conflict Thread)

With things escalating at a quicker pace now I figured it would be best to put everything in one thread so feel free to post updates here.

South korea's defense chief resigns
    President Lee Myung-bak announced changes as he accepted his defense minister’s resignation, but he has little maneuvering room in responding to North Korea.

Comment

South Korea promises to beef up border security
      President Lee holds emergency meetings with top security, economic officials to determine response to N. Korea's shelling of island

Comment

The North is just jockeying for more goods.

Comment

Yea

China says they oppose anyone that disturbs the peace in the region

Comment

China is still backing north. Saying pretty much the south is provoking them with the war games? Give me a break, they act like they don't "train" their military....

Comment

BBC is now reporting that India is deploying 36000 troops to the border of China. No word about any response from China yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                BBC is now reporting that India is deploying 36000 troops to the border of China. No word about any response from China yet.
                What chess move would that be in favor for?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                    What chess move would that be in favor for?
                    They have occasional pissing contests over the border between China and Assam. There's still some disputed border there, and between Kashmir and Tibet.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I don't think china will lose any sleep over 36000 troops.

Comment

north korea says war is near on the penninsila

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                          I don't think china will lose any sleep over 36000 troops.
                          I beg to differ. If they're trying to decide whether to back NK or not, they're not wanting to build a two-front war on their turf. India has a few more troops than just the 36K.

Comment

It's the Fedz fault!
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I beg to differ. If they're trying to decide whether to back NK or not, they're not wanting to build a two-front war on their turf. India has a few more troops than just the 36K.
                              Yes but nothing compared to china. SK and indias troops combined I bet don't amount to what china has. Plus I am sure china trumps india in technology by far.

Comment

Working...
                              X