dino's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dino's

Not impressed with dino's in arlington. Did get a free pitcher cause they ran out of coors light. Best sub I had was at a place called brother that was off 635 and somewhere by the valley view mall.

That place has been around since I was a little kid, and probably when I was still swimming around in pops' sac. They must be doing something right. Can't say I've ever been though. I had a sub from Firehouse a couple of weeks ago and thought it was pretty good. Best sub I've had though was from Jersey Joe's.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Its wasn't a bad taste. It was just a normal tasting sub nothing special. I just keep reading that it was really good.

Comment

That's a vague critique. What exactly did you get? Topping's? Dino's way? What?

Comment

Sub was done Dino's way . The sandwhich was good. Don't get me wrong just didn't have anything special to say it was great.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
            Not impressed with dino's in arlington. Did get a free pitcher cause they ran out of coors light. Best sub I had was at a place called brother that was off 635 and somewhere by the valley view mall.
            I used to get shitfaced there on $5 pitchers when I worked at the Kwik Kar on Inwood. The owners are fucking weird, though.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

<----- #21- Blackjack for me!!

I love some Dino's. I try to get in there every chance I get.
              Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
              http://www.titantowing.net
              -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                I used to get shitfaced there on $5 pitchers when I worked at the Kwik Kar on Inwood. The owners are fucking weird, though.
                Guess they are close. I haven't seen the place any more.

Comment

Dino's is pretty damn delicious but I'd still rather have Jo Ed Bombers 9 times out of 10 if I'm in the Arlington area

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                    Dino's is pretty damn delicious but I'd still rather have Jo Ed Bombers 9 times out of 10 if I'm in the Arlington area

Where is the location in arlington. I'm try to find new places to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                      Where is the location in arlington. I'm try to find new places to eat.
                      Pantego on pioneer parkway across the street from Talisman

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                        Pantego on pioneer parkway across the street from Talisman
                        damn that fucker works right down the street from me. im on arkansas. that oriellys sucks balls!!

its in between fielder and bowen. right across some bike shop in between a matress store and a tire shop. if you pass the taco bueno going west youve gone too far. its on the east side of pioneer pkwy.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                          <----- #21- Blackjack for me!!

I love some Dino's. I try to get in there every chance I get.
                          x234234234
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                          X