Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way for a club to get in at local track?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way for a club to get in at local track?

For a decent price, this is of course not a full race but more of a fun Sat, or Sun of autoX'ing. Possibly 10 to 20 cars. We've run at MSR before but they seem to not care about anyone but their "members" these days.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Good question, this sounds like a blast, would be cool if we could pull it off.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

If you are truly looking for AutoX'ing...you can contact the folks that manage the pad out in weatherford. I think it used to be like $400 a day....bring your own cones.

If you are talking about doing a track day, you usually will have to book a group through a school....like ours! We can do group rates and it's a 1 day or 2 day event. We hosted the San Jacinto Corvette club at our first event back in May at Harris Hill in San Marcos. Fun weekend.

Other schools can do this as well, but might not be so cool about it.

Beyond that, there are HPDE events held nearly every weekend at one 5 tracks in the state. Just get your crew to all sign up and go! No memberships required.

Comment

Working...
      X