J-e-t-s...jets-jets-jets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-e-t-s...jets-jets-jets

Well since my wife is from NYC and her childhood team was the Jets, ive been ordered to jump on the bandwagon, see you suckers later!
    Next Monday night is going to be a badass game. She already has a a few Jets shirts, I guess a Sanchez jersey is whats for christmas...'H'

<------Still a fucking Cowboys fan assholes!
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 11-25-2010, 11:19 PM.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
    Well since my wife is from NYC and her childhood team was the Jets, ive been ordered to jump on the bandwagon, see you suckers later!
    Next Monday night is going to be a badass game. She already has a a few Jets shirts, I guess a Sanchez jersey is whats for christmas...'H'

<------Still a fucking Cowboys fan assholes!
    Yea I bet every hispanic that like football is Jet fan too.

Comment

My last name is Sanchez so I love wearing a Sanchez Jersey
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Hate them bastards... especially the coach, but as much as I hate them, I hate the Patriots more. So hope they whoop up on them on MNF.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
          Hate them bastards... especially the coach, but as much as I hate them, I hate the Patriots more. So hope they whoop up on them on MNF.
          I think N.E is going to win....but I'm on the Jets ban-wagon
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I guess your wife was none to happy last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
              Really? I like Rex. I think he's a much needed breath of fresh air in the NFL. Sure, he lacks tact and class at times, but he's just a guy trying to have a good time while doing his job. I appreciate his humor, I think going to a press conference dressed as his brother, wig and all, is funny as shit. JMO though. I just think the NFL is too serious at times, so it's refreshing to see a guy like him having fun with it.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                I guess your wife was none to happy last night.
                No she wasn't and to top it off one of her co-workers is a Pats fan, I told her they were saving thier secret plays for the playoffs.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                X