Ossobuco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ossobuco

Anyone ever had it? Ever made it? I've got some ideas, I'm going to give it a shot this weekend.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

MMMM. Veal, never made it, but badass dish for sure!
    Ded

Comment

Never heard of it, but if Giada's sweet tits made it, how bad could it be?

- Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
      1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

I'm just a big fan of traditional Italian, not American Italian. Veal has to be one of my most favorite things to eat, next to lamb. And yeah, I know... It's too hot for heavy food like this, blah blah blah. I don't give a fuck.

Was watching DDD last night, and this one joint he went to served it 6 different ways. Veal shanks, lamb shanks, and several variations on the other ingredients. So now I'm craving ossobuco. I've still got some cutlets in the freezer, too. I may just throw the fuck down and toss in some vitto saltimbocca, couple bottles of wine, and the company of a nice young lady.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Never made it myself but my grandmother would make it every now and then back in the day.

<---- is Italian

I've been wanting to try my hand at making a braciole lately. That and some gnocchi would be some killer comfort food.

Comment

Working...
          X