motherf*cker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motherf*cker!

i have said it before and i'm really gonna say it now, i fucking hate having spokes/innertubes

sitting on the side of the road with a rear flat

luckily i got ahold of someone and they are on the way to pick me up

if anyone sees some 06' & up sporty mag wheels for sale send me a link

Posts like this make me want to keep my lowrider Sonoma. It'd probably suck trying to load a bike in the back of the Z-71 with a flat.

Comment

there was a small ledge in an alley nearby so loading it into the truck wasnt too hard. plus my sporty only weighs about 550lbs

Comment

I have a flat rear tire on the FZ1 right now. sucks ass, cause the front also needed to be replaced and so there's no point in only replacing the rear.
        HD Parts
        paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

the rear is a pretty new tire. we unloaded it about 2 residential blocks away from my parents house and i had to ride it there flat

is that far enough to weaken the sidewall?

i had a buddy that got a flat and he had spoke wheels but it took a while before he noticed it was flat(front skinny tire). he kept getting flats after that and it took 3 times before a shop told him that he needed a new tire. the sidewall had weakened and was putting too much weight or pressure on the tube causing it to fail

Comment

good thing is my buddy lives down the street and brought me some water and chilled with me till my dad got there with a truck

Comment

Sucks man, I know how you feel. I got a flat on my rear tire a couple months ago. Sucks having to shell out another $200 for a tire when your old one still has good tread.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
              X