CR22 = boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CR22 = boss

I'm pretty sure I would have died... he gets up and finishes 14th.

Originally posted by kenny c View Post
    I'm pretty sure I would have died... he gets up and finishes 14th.

if he wins this season, he will have earned it with out a shadow of doubt.
    http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

He's dang lucky he landed on the downside of that hill. I don't really like Reed, but that was impressive the way he got up and finished the race.

I'm rooting for Canard to stay up in the top three for the rest of the season, he looked good for jumping in mid season after a major injury.

I'd like to see Villapoto or Dungey take the championship.

Comment

Goddamn. That was scary just to watch and pretty impressive to see that kind of determination.

Comment

I'm kind of surprised there was a motorcycle race on Speed that wasn't covered by that gay dude from Alabama.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

i immediately thought about the kid at oak hill that did the same thing. brad frace, it was posted on here.

reed is a manimal finishing after that. good thing he got away from the bike. the way he went right after villopoto, he wanted the 1-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              I'm kind of surprised there was a motorcycle race on Speed that wasn't covered by that gay dude from Alabama.
              Is that the motherfucker with that weird, terrible fucking accent? I've nearly stabbed myself after hearing that asshole talk for a few seconds.

Comment

Looked like the best landing he could have had after that take off.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                  Is that the motherfucker with that weird, terrible fucking accent? I've nearly stabbed myself after hearing that asshole talk for a few seconds.
                  that dude does the the ama road racing and yea, his voice is wierd.
                  Vortex rear stand $75
                  8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                  My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                  but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                  11 4 door
                  13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

wow!

I don't care who you are....to come back and ride after that, he's got some determination.

Comment

That shit was as wicked as his dumb ass hair.

Comment

Originally posted by TX21 View Post
                        That shit was as wicked as his dumb ass hair.
                        No shit, wtf was up with that? Maybe his mechanic was too busy braiding his hair and couldn't get his suspension set up right.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                          No shit, wtf was up with that? Maybe his mechanic was too busy braiding his hair and couldn't get his suspension set up right.
                          That didn't happen bc of suspension... but now that i've typed that I feel like you're being facetious.

Comment

Working...
                          X