No announcement yet.

Stuxnet... Someone kicked Iran's Ass...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuxnet... Someone kicked Iran's Ass...

Mystery Surrounds Cyber Missile That Crippled Iran's Nuclear Weapons Ambitions

In the 20th century, this would have been a job for James Bond.

The mission: Infiltrate the highly advanced, securely guarded enemy headquarters where scientists in the clutches of an evil master are secretly building a weapon that can destroy the world. Then render that weapon harmless and escape undetected.

But in the 21st century, Bond doesn't get the call. Instead, the job is handled by a suave and very sophisticated secret computer worm, a jumble of code called Stuxnet, which in the last year has not only crippled Iran's nuclear program but has caused a major rethinking of computer security around the globe......

great article!
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      great article!
      I concur.

Someone's got haxcksor skilzas.

David

Comment

That's hot.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Very cool

Comment

STUXNET strikes it's hardest??!!

http://www.debka.com/article/21496/

Is the Stuxnet computer malworm back on the warpath in Iran?

Exhaustive investigations into the deadly explosion last Saturday, Nov. 12 of the Sejil-2 ballistic missile at the Revolutionary Guards (IRGC) Alghadir base point increasingly to a technical fault originating in the computer system controlling the missile and not the missile itself. The head of Iran's ballistic missile program Maj. Gen. Hassan Moghaddam was among the 36 officers killed in the blast which rocked Tehran 46 kilometers away.
            (Tehran reported 17 deaths although 36 funerals took place.)

Since the disaster, experts have run tests on missiles of the same type as Sejil 2 and on their launching mechanisms.

debkafile's military and Iranian sources disclose three pieces of information coming out of the early IRGC probe:
            1. Maj. Gen. Moghaddam had gathered Iran's top missile experts around the Sejil 2 to show them a new type of warhead which could also carry a nuclear payload. No experiment was planned. The experts were shown the new device and asked for their comments.
            2. Moghaddam presented the new warhead through a computer simulation attached to the missile. His presentation was watched on a big screen. The missile exploded upon an order from the computer.

The warhead blew first; the solid fuel in its engines next, so explaining the two consecutive bangs across Tehran and the early impression of two explosions, the first more powerful than the second, occurring at the huge 52 sq. kilometer complex of Alghadir.

3. Because none of the missile experts survived and all the equipment and structures pulverized within a half-kilometer radius of the explosion, the investigators had no witnesses and hardly any physical evidence to work from.

Comment

Its been said that stuxnet 2 was already in works went stuxnet went public, so its very possible.

Comment

Nerds rule the world, I love this!

Comment

Wow.

Comment

so, when is the stuxnet movie coming out? too cool!

Comment

Get that worm a badmotherfucker wallet.

Comment

makes me worry about our gear... not like we're hacker proof

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                          so, when is the stuxnet movie coming out? too cool!
                          http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120458/
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

ha, I just realized this is a year old thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              ha, I just realized this is a year old thread.
                              ...with one helluvan update.

Comment

Working...
                              X