Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend in need....Ghengis Grill in NFTW on 7/21

If you would like to help:

Come this Thursday, open to close, (7/21) at the Ghengis Grill in North Fort Worth(6600 N. Frwy FTW, TX 76137) to support one of our family friends. Just tell them you are here to support Candice.

Her name is Candice Stinnett. She was previously an emergency dispatcher for Westlake. She is 25 years old with a 6 year old son. This is her fourth round with Lymphoma. She had stem cell therapy last fall and just found she had tumors on her lymph nodes around her stomach with her recent check up.

She is trying to maintain a positive outlook, but recently mentioned she would just like to take her son on a trip to Disney World before unable. She did qualify for a Disney card, but could still use some help with that and so many of her growing medical bills.

My fiancee knows one of the managers at Ghengis and they have agreed to donate 20% of the sales this day. You have to mention you are there to support Candice. We need at least 60 people. I think that will be easy.

Pm me with questions...

*I was asked about donating to Paypal, but not yet. You can donate at the function though if your wish. Thank You, Mike

I know you say Open to Close, but is there any specific meet up time? Sounds like a good excuse for a GTG.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      I know you say Open to Close, but is there any specific meet up time? Sounds like a good excuse for a GTG.
      Myself and my fiancee among a few of our close friends will be there 6:30-7. From some feedback we have gotten, I expect it to be busy. If it is too busy to get in, donate if you can and then there is a Which Wich and a Casa Ritas in the same lot.

There is a little better parking in back on the elevated lot over the creek.

Comment

Should be a packed house

Comment

Ill see if I can bring Tanners bitch ass out with me on a little date.

Comment

Much appreciated

Comment

Man! Totally forgot about this and we just finished dinner. Hope it went well!
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I went last night and brought most of the family to give support.
                92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
                15 GT w/PP

Comment

oh yeah, sticky it now. that sure helps

Comment

I just saw this post, but I sure hope there was a large turnout.
                    Thank you for posting this for her.

Comment

Working...
                    X