Finally found one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally found one

After a long search, I found one hiding out at the Allen Cabela's. I'm still stuck in Colorado so I can't wait for my flight through Dallas to pick it up.

Fucking sweet!
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Sorry for the grainy pics, had to have my family pick the thing up since Cabelas likes to rape you on shipping. I'll get some better ones once I get it home

Comment

I'd like one of those.

Comment

Get some holster wear on that bitch. That engraving could use it.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
            Is it really engraving, or a punch?

Comment

Nice score! At the end of the day, you can't go wrong with a genuine Colt.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

sure is pretty and colt does a fine job packaging their products

Comment

I was going to order one of those, but I wanted the one with the gold inlays. Of course all of those were pre-ordered long before I found out they existed. =(

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                    Haha not happening. I didn't think I'd ever have a safe queen, but this is gonna stay in like new shape. It will be fired, but the finish isnt gonna be harmed.

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                    I was going to order one of those, but I wanted the one with the gold inlays. Of course all of those were pre-ordered long before I found out they existed. =(

Congrats!
                    Those are gorgeous guns. I actually gave up finding even the ANVIII. I initially wanted one since Colt's site said you can order them through the end of November, but the problem with that is the sales reps have to order them. So unless you know a sales rep personally or are close friends with a gun shop manager its damn near impossible to get an order placed for one. I just gave up and started looking for a 70 series until I ran across this. So happy I did too.

Comment

Working...
                    X