Union Pacific Hiring 80 Conductors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Union Pacific Hiring 80 Conductors

UP is hiring 80 Conductors in the Dallas/Fort Worth area between now and the end of the year. You have to check daily on there site. When they post an opening for Train Crew it usually lasts 2-3 days. Training is 18 weeks both classroom and on job. Pay is $1,054 a week until you get out of training then you will get full pay. Medical starts the first on the following month that you are hired. UP has the best medical in the entire US. "0" deductible just co-pay. You need major surgery, you pay $30 co-pay and that is all.

If you know me personally and see an opening PM me or call me. I will personally give your name to the hiring manager and you will get invited to the next hiring class.
    Originally posted by The King
    I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
    UP is hiring 80 Conductors in the Dallas/Fort Worth area between now and the end of the year. You have to check daily on there site. When they post an opening for Train Crew it usually lasts 2-3 days. Training is 18 weeks both classroom and on job. Pay is $1,054 a week until you get out of training then you will get full pay. Medical starts the first on the following month that you are hired. UP has the best medical in the entire US. "0" deductible just co-pay. You need major surgery, you pay $30 co-pay and that is all.

If you know me personally and see an opening PM me or call me. I will personally give your name to the hiring manager and you will get invited to the next hiring class.
    how much does it cost to know you personally to get a class invite?
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

he charged me 500, been working here for 11 months!!!

Comment

What is the paypal address dewayne!!

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          how much does it cost to know you personally to get a class invite?
          You have too many DWI's and one unconfirmed derailing in Afghanistan.

Comment

is this the correct link where it'll be posted?

Comment

Originally posted by qk03cobra View Post
              What is the paypal address dewayne!!
              DWI

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
              is this the correct link where it'll be posted?
              DWI

Damn, looks like I'm the top candidate!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  You have too many DWI's and one unconfirmed derailing in Afghanistan.
                  DWI's = ZERO
                  Derailing in Afghanista = if you count that one time...a few maybe?
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    DWI's = ZERO
                    Derailing in Afghanista = if you count that one time...a few maybe?
                    Drunk post!

Comment

Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post

Wasnt there a thread not too long ago where someone was describing "train driving school" as "extensive training"?
                      - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                      1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

damn...1k a month. that sounds awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by gonzoss View Post
                          week?

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                            week?
                            Someone obviously isn't inclined for this job! Well actually idk!.

Comment

LOL, 1K a month? You are the reason sir that every new hire class has a 50% failure rate. And that is no lie.
                              Originally posted by The King
                              I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

Working...
                              X