Dinner date ideas at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner date ideas at home

Trying to impress this chick tonight after work. Have a dinner date set up and would like to hear some new ideas on some Tex-Mex or Italian dishes preferably but I'm open to suggestions.

Post up ingredients and directions if you can, thanks!!!

I know most of you board members are married so what kind of meals do you cook for those special nights? Or is it just a routine lol.

I would impress her by not having my ex living with me still.

But on a serious note, make some good steaks and baked potatoes.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I would impress her by not having my ex living with me still.

But on a serious note, make some good steaks and baked potatoes.
      No grill.... The neighbors moved out and we were just sharing grills. My grill is in my storage unit off in Garland. Not going to have the time to make a trip out that way.

The ex won't be home until later and she'll get left overs.

Edit: given my history that sounded fucked up. Not those kind of left overs, I mean the food.

Comment

Is cooking some slut dinner at your place really a good idea? You already know how the roommate is going to react. Are you really this fucking stupid, or just a glutton for punishment?
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Is cooking some slut dinner at your place really a good idea? You already know how the roommate is going to react. Are you really this fucking stupid, or just a glutton for punishment?
          What are you talking about and she's out of town. Get off the gas Brent.

This is actually not a first date. We both agree on staying in rather then go see another $30 movie in theater without paying for the food.

Chime the fuck in already...... I know you are a good cook. Give me some ideas or let me use a recipe or two haha.

Comment

Find out of the bitch likes Thai and do a curry. Super easy and tastes decent, for being pre-made, store bought curry paste. Then send Jessica over to my place so I can have vaginal, oral and anal intercourse with her, though not necessarily in that order.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Oh and get pics of the new broad.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                Find out of the bitch likes Thai and do a curry. Super easy and tastes decent, for being pre-made, store bought curry paste. Then send Jessica over to my place so I can have vaginal, oral and anal intercourse with her, though not necessarily in that order.
                Good luck on the anal. Takes a bottle of jose but you'll get it in.

you serious on the Thai food? Figured that would be hard to create a dish/combo.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                  Good luck on the anal. Takes a bottle of jose but you'll get it in.

you serious on the Thai food? Figured that would be hard to create a dish/combo.
                  Super easy and ready in under half an hour. Just need the paste, coconut milk, fish sauce and your meats and veggies.

Comment

What are you talking about and she's out of town. Get off the gas Brent.

You do this every time you try to state a fact. So, are you stupid, or a habitual liar? Do you even think before you post/speak? Or is your head really that far up your ass, and you lie so much, you believe it yourself? Which is it, genius? Right below, you say she'll be home later.

The ex won't be home until later and she'll get left overs.
                    This is actually not a first date. We both agree on staying in rather then go see another $30 movie in theater without paying for the food.
                    What the FUCK does that have to do with anything? I didn't tell you to go to a movie.

Chime the fuck in already...... I know you are a good cook. Give me some ideas or let me use a recipe or two haha.
                    1 - I don't give out recipes.
                    2 - 90% of what I cook, will be beyond your ability and skill. That's why when I cook, I get pussy.

On a side note - these whores you meet, must have the lowest self esteem on the planet. Holy fuck.

Comment

You do this every time you try to state a fact. So, are you stupid, or a habitual liar? Do you even think before you post/speak? Or is your head really that far up your ass, and you lie so much, you believe it yourself? Which is it, genius? Right below, you say she'll be home later.

What the FUCK does that have to do with anything? I didn't tell you to go to a movie.

1 - I don't give out recipes.
                      2 - 90% of what I cook, will be beyond your ability and skill. That's why when I cook, I get pussy.

On a side note - these whores you meet, must have the lowest self esteem on the planet. Holy fuck.
                      ? Exactly. She'll be home later. Does that give you a time frame? Left overs could be tomorrow for lunch, ya know. Just saying.

Is your life that pathetic you have to try and figure out everything about mine? Every fucking thread I post in you whore it up with bullshit. That to me should get a ban. It's unnecessary as fuck and annoying as hell. jesus the only reason you're not ignored is because you have yet to come collect the money.

Comment

? Exactly. She'll be home later. Does that give you a time frame? Left overs could be tomorrow for lunch, ya know. Just saying.

Is your life that pathetic you have to try and figure out everything about mine? Every fucking thread I post in you whore it up with bullshit. That to me should get a ban. It's unnecessary as fuck and annoying as hell. jesus the only reason you're not ignored is because you have yet to come collect the money.
                        To me, your dumbassery is ban worthy. Cry me a river, moron. It's not bullshit. All I'm doing is pointing out YOUR posts that indicate everything you type is a lie, or that you're too stupid to remember what you already said.

I'm not going to collect the money. You can bring it to me. Period. YOU lost the bet, not the other way around. I'm not going out of my way to help you out on a bet you've had a fucking year to pay, but haven't done anything but talk about. I already told you this last week.

Comment

Comment

Ask her if she knows what chloroform smells like, always works for me, and then you don't even need to cook.

Comment

To me, your dumbassery is ban worthy. Cry me a river, moron. It's not bullshit. All I'm doing is pointing out YOUR posts that indicate everything you type is a lie, or that you're too stupid to remember what you already said.

I'm not going to collect the money. You can bring it to me. Period. YOU lost the bet, not the other way around. I'm not going out of my way to help you out on a bet you've had a fucking year to pay, but haven't done anything but talk about. I already told you this last week.
                              What's funny is you saying you'd be a few houses down and never responded back.

Comment

Working...
                              X