Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Videotapping 49ers??

Is this the new Spygate scandal?

The Denver Broncos are under investigation by the NFL, which is looking into if Broncos director of video operations Steve Scarnecchia videotaped the San Francisco 49ers walkthrough practice at Wembley Stadium in London last month.

IBroncos chief operating officer Joe Ellis confirmed to the Denver Post that Scarnecchia is on a "personal leave of absence" while the league loks into the situation.

Scarnecchia hasn't been traveling with the team or at work lately. He declined to comment.

Yes, Broncos coach Josh McDaniels and Scarnecchia are former New England Patriots employees.

It was determined by the NFL that the Patriots videotaped New York Jets signals, a violation of league rules.

The Patriots lost a first-round draft pick, fined the team $250,000 and Bill Belichick $500,000.

"That situation was something that happened," McDaniels said when he was hired of Spygate. "I was not aware of that. I wasn't aware of it and all the things that did happen in terms of that whole scenario. It really didn't affect us, to tell you the truth. It was all about preparation and trying to do whatever we felt was best that week. It really didn't have anything to do with that.

"I don't think it is good. To have that kind of attention was a distraction, and I think that is how we all treated it. We tried to do the best we could to limit those distractions every week, and it will be no different here. Certainly we are never looking to do anything that is not within the rules established by the National Football League. They determined the punishment on that, and it was what it was and we moved on."

Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

1. Repost
    2. You
    3. fuckin
    4. newb
    5. !!!
    6. 111
    7. one
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

now someone needs to do that to the bronco

Comment

Tell your team to quit being cheating cocksuckers. Thank you kindly. Sincerely, Me

Comment

my bad, i didnt know that was a post lol and im not a newbie
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
          X