Denton AR builder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denton AR builder?

Anyone know anyone in the Lewisville/ Denton area that builds lowers? I have one and parts kit that I would like completed

I have built 2 they are very easy just go to youtube and you will have no problems.
    also go to ar15.com and there is a step by step manual. It is difficult to mess up.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

I can show you how to assemble the lower if you like. I've done many, wouldn't be a problem at all.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I am almost complete. I just cant figure out how to lock my Bohica stock into the receiver. I feel like I am missing something....

Figured it out, had to disassemble stock to put it on and build back on. Now I can't get it to close on the Bohica upper. Tried multiple lowers on it and its just not lining up for rear pin
          Last edited by jwalk; 11-27-2010, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Damn, finally got it. No quick assembly/ disassembly for this one. The rear pin is a major pain in the ass. But my 50 cal is complete. Now a quick run up to Sanger this week to see how she shoots.

Comment

thanks for the link, I am on AR15.com sometimes too. I was going to have someone else build it so it would come out perfect. Now I can't believe I almost gave money to someone for it. I have been shooting M16/M4/AR's for 22 years but that was my first build and it flew by.

I promise I will still be cringing when I pull the trigger the first time. Something about a home built 50 cal to make you pray....

Comment

Working...
              X