Rainier mailed me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainier mailed me

Wanted to know if I was still interested in some bulk projectile buys. Checking to see if any of you pistol guys might be interested.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Maybe some 40cal bullets. Need some Rifle more though.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
      Maybe some 40cal bullets. Need some Rifle more though.
      Rainier is a cast company, and you can't cast rifle bullets unfortunately.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        Rainier is a cast company, and you can't cast rifle bullets unfortunately.
        Why can't you cast rifle bullets?

Comment

i need to do inventory, possibly interested

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            Why can't you cast rifle bullets?
            they need a jacket or the velocity will make them explode.

Comment

Working...
            X