International Truck in Garland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Truck in Garland

We are currently in desperate need of solid wrench turners. If you have a maintenance, automotive, technical, etc...background we're looking for you. If you have a desire to work hard and willing to work OT this is a great company for you. You must have your own tools and lockable toolbox on wheels.

The positions are temp to hire. Minimum GED required. Strong military friendly company.

We're looking for rock stars...slugs need not apply.

PM me for contact info.
    The richest man in Babylon

Not trying to burn... but the one in FTW off 35 sucks fucking donkey cock like it's nobody's business. I hope you guys are different.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
      Not trying to burn... but the one in FTW off 35 sucks fucking donkey cock like it's nobody's business. I hope you guys are different.
      I'm actually very impressed with this company. I have to say, it is a very employee friendly company, non-union, 3 days off a week and pay is above average for the area. I've been here 3 months and so far I'm very happy with my decision to leave my last company. But I'm not a tech, I'm management.

Comment

Lulz... you talking about service or sales? As long as you have patience for a tad bit of an asshole and a sense of humor ask for Steve if you need a good parts guy. My pops has been in the diesel parts business for something like 30 years. He's knowledgeable and lot of the commercial customers he deals with love him, but he has a knack for pissing some people off randomly. I used to work there in HS. No idea on the mechanics, but yea most of the current sales guys are fucking ass clowns. All the good ones have slowly left or transferred to Dallas or Arlington.
        Last edited by SlowLX; 08-05-2011, 10:25 AM.

Comment

It's the service that sucks.

Comment

It's the service that sucks.
            Yea can't really help too much there. I can always find ya the best parts guy to deal with at most of the international dealerships.

Comment

I can't speak to sales or service. We just build the damn things in Garland...150 severe service trucks a day. Really cool operation to watch. We're trying to go to 200/day but our suppliers can't keep up.

Comment

Every Stinkernational I've driven felt REALLY cheap and was a nutless wonder for pulling power. We have quite a few at my employer and they're all falling apart w/in 2yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  Every Stinkernational I've driven felt REALLY cheap and was a nutless wonder for pulling power. We have quite a few at my employer and they're all falling apart w/in 2yrs.
                  Navistar is the parent company now and they seem to have really changed the International brand. All of the new trucks are getting the MaxxForce engines (which is Navistar as well) and all trucks are now getting a full pre-delivery inspection before they arrive at the dealer. I'm in the truck specialty center and every truck that comes off the line goes through our shops.

We also have defense contracts and build MRAP's and other military wreckers. I think the quality now is much better than what it was in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
                    Navistar is the parent company now and they seem to have really changed the International brand. All of the new trucks are getting the MaxxForce engines (which is Navistar as well) and all trucks are now getting a full pre-delivery inspection before they arrive at the dealer. I'm in the truck specialty center and every truck that comes off the line goes through our shops.

We also have defense contracts and build MRAP's and other military wreckers. I think the quality now is much better than what it was in the past.

Comment

very interested,strong technician,ex military. please call or text me at 817-896-5000

Comment

I'm bumping this one up. Quotas for the upcoming quarter came out yesterday. We are building 10K trucks opposed to 8500. We are in serious need of mechanics. We also have openings for general labor. If you can torque wheels and grease a chassis that's all that is required for general labor. Lots of OT available.

PM me if you’re interested.

Comment

Hey man, holler at me tonight if you can. I need to make a move now and this place seems like it might be worth a shot.

Thanks,
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                            Hey man, holler at me tonight if you can. I need to make a move now and this place seems like it might be worth a shot.

Thanks,
                            Move as in... working for them?

Comment

We are in the process of shutting down our operations that feed the line with fasteners- not sure if we lost the contract or if the plant was going away at some point in time. My understanding it was the later.

Comment

Working...
                              X