Rainier bullet/projectile group buy feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainier bullet/projectile group buy feeler

Here is the current price list from Rainier. These are generally considered to be great projectiles for the price. They are not jacketed, but copper plated. I've personally shot the .451 projectiles and they are excellent, shoot very well, and are not dirty. I'm going to post up their prices and see if anyone is interested. Also make sure to mention if you know of any better deals, and how these prices fair in your opinion. I've been talking with their marketing director for quite a long while and I may be able to order without the 35k minimum, but I'm going to want to get at least 10k to make it worth their generosity.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

seems like this GB is going exactly like the last projectile group buy.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

It's a good idea, but their pricing isn't really all that competitive. I'm currently getting montana gold 115gr fmj for just under $75 per thousand if I purchase by the case. And that's a jacketed bullet not plated. I'd be interested in giving them a shot if their pricing was better.
      It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Working...
      X