Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Texas Biathlon

North Texas Biathlon

Is your car the fastest and best handling in the metroplex? It's time to burn and turn. Join us at North Star Dragway in Denton for the Summer Cruise bracket race on Saturday August 20th with the gates opening at 6 PM and bracket racing starting at 7 PM. General admission is $10 and $5 more to enter the bracket race. Equipe Rapide is hosting Challenge Cup #6 on Sunday August 21st at Pennington Field in Bedford with no general admission fees and $35 to enter the autocross. Scores will be based on finishing positions in the bracket race and the autocross Rapide PAX challenge. Scores will be added together from both events and the three lowest scores will win a trophy and bragging rights. The rules are simple. Run the same car at each event with only tire and wheel changes allowed. Making adjustments to suspensions are allowed but no swapping parts. You can get more information about the Summer Cruise at http://www.northstar-dragway.com

Online registration is available for the autocross. Rules for Equipe Rapide events are located on our website. www.autocross.com/er.
    Andy Cost

Equipe Rapide - Supreme Commander

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Man, my car is too slow to drag it.
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
      Man, my car is too slow to drag it.
      It's gonna be bracket racing.... Don't need to be fast just consistent.

Comment

I doubt it is any slower than my vert. Last Friday at fun n grudge, guys in diesel crew cabs were running faster than me.
        Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadtrash View Post
          I doubt it is any slower than my vert. Last Friday at fun n grudge, guys in diesel crew cabs were running faster than me.
          Lol

I'd be a shit ton more interested in doing this/these races if the drag racing section wasn't part of the brackets. My car is no where near consistent enough (nor am I) to be competitive in the brackets. I would think that a separate quickest et class just for this event would be killer. Just a thought, hell I don't even know if I can make it to the cruise yet.

Comment

Do I have to compete in the brackets to qualify in the A-X at Pennington Field?

Comment

The autocross and the bracket racing are two separate events. You can do either event or both.
              Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

Cool. I'm still trying to decide whether I want to run my car at NSD or not. I'm in for SURE at the 8-21 ER event.

Comment

Who is planning to attend both days? I'm about to buy some trophies. If I'm the only one then I'll get a really big expensive trophy.
                  Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                    It's gonna be bracket racing.... Don't need to be fast just consistent.
                    So I should enter the 2011 Fiesta? It's consistent alright..... consistently slow 17s in the quarter LOL.

Comment

I'm pretty sure there will be a Yaris there to give you a run for your money.
                      Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

I'm in

Comment

This is a reminder that online registration for the autocross on Sunday ends at midnight tonight. We allow on-site registration on Sunday morning from 8-9. I look forward to meeting all of you on Saturday at the Cruise and hope a few will participate in the autocross on Sunday. If you have any questions just come find the guy in the really slow white 95 vert running 10.40's. You can check out the autocross registration info at www.autocross.com/er.
                          Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

Working...
                          X