refinish my wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• refinish my wheels

is there any place in the dfw area that I can have a plasma finish redone on a set of BBS wheels?
    or as a second option is there anyone that offers black chrome?
    Im in the process of trying to get this taken care of quickly
    please and thank you for any help

Google??
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Yeah, I suppose that's an option, I just wondered if anyone knew of any places first hand.

Comment

I've been looking for the guy on here that just had his 93 cobra wheels done in black chrome, looks great!
        It's a red 93 cobra I believe and it's in his sig. if I come acroos him I'll post up who it is for you.

Found him. lol
        FoxBodyNick
        just got them in. they cracked one of the centercaps so i had them resent off to be redone. original
        Last edited by Up0n0ne; 08-03-2011, 10:21 PM.
        2 Chronicles 7:14
        If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Thank you for that, I sent a pm, so hopefully I'll get a reply back soon

Comment

Working...
          X