Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anything supplement wise close to effects of CLEN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anything supplement wise close to effects of CLEN?

without the negative side effects? Man that stuff was good, but dont want to go back to it due to negative consequences. Anything else out there that is safer yet as effective?

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
    without the negative side effects? Man that stuff was good, but dont want to go back to it due to negative consequences. Anything else out there that is safer yet as effective?
    Have you ever done an ECA stack?

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt's girl View Post
      Have you ever done an ECA stack?
      They stopped making that a long time ago, it was great to cycle with clen. You can probably still make your own

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
        They stopped making that a long time ago, it was great to cycle with clen. You can probably still make your own
        Actually, you can get ephedrine over the counter through several different kinds of medicine. I've used bronkaid which has 25 mg of ephedrine in it. A no dose which is 200mg of caffeine and a baby aspirin which is 80mg

Comment

you can order ephedrine from several Canadian supplement sites, just as plain old ephedrine.

Comment

Actually, you can get ephedrine over the counter through several different kinds of medicine. I've used bronkaid which has 25 mg of ephedrine in it. A no dose which is 200mg of caffeine and a baby aspirin which is 80mg
            I had an employee who tested positive for methamphetamine becuase he was taking bronkaid. Of course he was taking at such and not for bronkial problems. We had to terminate him for it. Use with caution and drug tests.
            Last edited by KBScobravert; 08-08-2011, 02:27 PM.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              I had an employee who tested positive for methamphetamine becuase he was taking bronkaid. Of course he was taking at such and not for bronkial problems. We had to terminate him for it. Use with caution and drug tests.
              Wow, that is crazy. I no longer use it and don't see a reason for fat burners anymore. They make me feel awake but as for burning fat I don't think they work.

Comment

Wow, that is crazy. I no longer use it and don't see a reason for fat burners anymore. They make me feel awake but as for burning fat I don't think they work.
                You don't need to lose anymore weight on that body.

Comment

I take Lippo 6 black and between the amount of weights that I do (an hour a day 6-7 days a week) and the amount of calories (I won't say here for fear of being beat up over it) I am steadily losing weight.

April 12th I was 198 - August 8th I am 176. In between those dates I took 60 straight days off from the gym as a result of a vacation, being sick, emergency leave back to the US and recovery from all that travel. I actually busted out my log book on July 10th and noticed the last entry to which I am very ritualistic about; was 10 May while we were on vacation.

With hard work, staying away from the fatty foods, snacks, soda's etc, I hope to be in the 160's by the time I go on my next R&R in 4 weeks. I am afraid to stop taking the Lippo 6 at this point.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                  X