Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elvis, cool to meet you and the wife this morning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elvis, cool to meet you and the wife this morning!

How did you do? It was too crowded to check my time after the race, but I wasn't far behind my neighbor who did it in 30:10, so I'm pretty sure I was under 31min. I've been in my garage all day for the last 3 days doing a "heart transplant" on an '89 GT and I think the heat and being on my feet that much killed me...I was hoping for 28s, but my start was slower than normal and what was up with the sun on the back half coming back into the square?!! I was still pleased with my run. I also thought the race was put on pretty well.

Gonna be out at Oak Point in the morning, if y'all wanna come run.

-Jonny
    2012 Silver Mustang GT 5.0:stock.
    '00 Performance Red Mustang GT 4v turbo 6-speed 540rwhp/572rwtq (SOLD)
    '07 Honda CB919 (SOLD)

Originally posted by Jonny00GT View Post
    How did you do? It was too crowded to check my time after the race, but I wasn't far behind my neighbor who did it in 30:10, so I'm pretty sure I was under 31min. I've been in my garage all day for the last 3 days doing a "heart transplant" on an '89 GT and I think the heat and being on my feet that much killed me...I was hoping for 28s, but my start was slower than normal and what was up with the sun on the back half coming back into the square?!! I was still pleased with my run. I also thought the race was put on pretty well.

Gonna be out at Oak Point in the morning, if y'all wanna come run.

-Jonny
    great to meet you too bro. i understood barefoot running as wearing the tiny little 5 fingers or the like. this mofo was really barefoot!!! that was awesome!!! 32.26 for me, i really wanted under 30, but i pushed the stroller the 1st half and it kicked my ass!!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      great to meet you too bro. i understood barefoot running as wearing the tiny little 5 fingers or the like. this mofo was really barefoot!!! that was awesome!!! 32.26 for me, i really wanted under 30, but i pushed the stroller the 1st half and it kicked my ass!!

god bless.
      I bet your ass cheeks looked amazing peering out of those short little runners shorts.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Was this a mile run?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          Was this a mile run?
          5k sean. how is colorado treating you and the fam?

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            5k sean. how is colorado treating you and the fam?

god bless.
            So far so good. Tired of living in a hotel, but holding off on any long term decisions until I locate work. Had a series of interviews yesterday with a company and going back in today to tour the facility I would potentially be employed at.

Comment

Working...
            X