DIY Press Brake W/ 20Ton Shop Press.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY Press Brake W/ 20Ton Shop Press.

Who has done one.? Swag off road has a nice set up on a press brake they made and its for sale. Runs about $180.00 or so. But before I spend any money Id like to know if anyone has built one? Was it easy? Pics?
    This guy here on the Miller forum made one himself, Not the best looking thing but it sure does work.

Looks fairly simple to build, I made a break out of some 2x4 11G and 3/16 2x2 angle iron that bends up to 40" sheet metal. I may have to make this for the 20 ton HF press I got.

Comment

You could also weld round stock to the bottom edge of a piece of plate to make a punch instead of cutting and grinding it. That would save some time just depends on how tight of a radius you want.

Comment

Many of the products offered at Swag Off Road are an industry first. Every product is designed, developed, prototyped and tested here in Oregon & 100% proudly made in the USA. We specialize in off road products as well as unique & innovative fabrication tools. “DOING ORDINARY EXTRAORDINARY”

Comment

Working...
        X