Anyone care to trade primers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone care to trade primers?

I need some large pistol primers, and I have a ton of small pistol, and large rifle that I'm willing to trade. I'll also trade several hundred .38/.357 wadcutter projectiles.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

If they could be shipped regular mail, I'd be in, lol.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      I need some large pistol primers, and I have a ton of small pistol, and large rifle that I'm willing to trade.
      still got these?

Comment

Originally posted by hrt4me View Post
        still got these?
        Yeah I'm sure I do, I have a lot of shit. I have over 10,000 of each except small pistol. Whatcha got?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I need small rifle primers; which brand do you have?

I have a new unopened case of 5000 large rifle magnum primers to offer in trade

Comment

Originally posted by hrt4me View Post
            I need small rifle primers; which brand do you have?

I have a new unopened case of 5000 large rifle magnum primers to offer in trade
            They are wolf primers. The only rifle I have that shoots large magnum is my 350, and I really dont have any use for quite that many. Do you have any powder to trade?

Comment

Working...
            X