Brilliant!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant!!!

alright, I think dfwstangz.net would have been a better domain, but I can live with dfwmustangs :cool:

the question now is why is there still traffic at the other site?
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Quick question... why exactly are we making the move? Is it because of the ads?

Comment

Well ?

A sign of the times....
      sigpic
      "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
      through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
      We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
      my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

While I don't like DFWS selling out... I don't think it will affect the board too much for at least a year or so.

Comment

Hi guys.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny c
            While I don't like DFWS selling out... I don't think it will affect the board too much for at least a year or so.
            The moderation will get tighter and tighter... why wait a year or two? just up and leave autoguide holding an empty shell ASAP IMO
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I like the new site.

sc281_99-0135

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter
                The moderation will get tighter and tighter... why wait a year or two? just up and leave autoguide holding an empty shell ASAP IMO
                And then we approach them to buy it back for pennies on the dollar when they realize how badly they've fucked up.

Comment

Signing in...

Comment

Originally posted by kenny c
                    Of course not, because you gave in and gave that canadian fucker money for a year's subscription, aye!

Comment

Oh and the name sucks, should have been notthecanadianbaconselloutsite.net or something. Mustang, seriously? Did we not see enough posts about "wha wha, I cant believe a mustang site like _________ (insert LS1, imports, mopars, etc)"

Oh and how the hell do we use the quick reply box down below? I couldnt figure it out on truestreet either.

Comment

Very groovy new home...

Comment

Originally posted by Lason
                          Oh and the name sucks, should have been notthecanadianbaconselloutsite.net or something. Mustang, seriously? Did we not see enough posts about "wha wha, I cant believe a mustang site like _________ (insert LS1, imports, mopars, etc)"

Oh and how the hell do we use the quick reply box down below? I couldnt figure it out on truestreet either.
                          Hit the button next to quote, you fucking newb.

Comment

so how long do yall think till everyone switches? or will they even?

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                            You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

in
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X