Good brand of AK74?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good brand of AK74?

considering one as ammo is dirt cheap compared to most 7.62x39 these days. 1000 rounds for 130 + ship vs 200 for 7.62. both are corrosive primed but i clean my shit after i shoot it anyways. who makes a decent one at a decent price?

Get a 5.45 AR upper

If you have an AR, there is a solution for you. Just get that and some mags and you are good to go.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

SOB. guess im going to have to build an ar. i didnt realize there was an upper chambered for it.

Comment

AIM Surplus was doing Spike's lowers for $69.95. You might see if they still are, or if it was just a black friday thing.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

79.95. still doesnt seem like a bad price, i was looking at YHM lowers local for 109.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
            79.95. still doesnt seem like a bad price, i was looking at YHM lowers local for 109.
            That's a great price for local, and you'll end up with the same price or more with the cheaper lower, after you add in shipping and the cost to transfer. Also, local = instant gratification.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              That's a great price for local, and you'll end up with the same price or more with the cheaper lower, after you add in shipping and the cost to transfer. Also, local = instant gratification.
              true... i may make a return trip, they had YHM stripped for 109 and rock river complete lowers for 290.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                true... i may make a return trip, they had YHM stripped for 109 and rock river complete lowers for 290.
                I would go YHM, but I'm biased. I don't think you could really go wrong either way.

Comment

Working...
                X