Just bought 500 147gr .308 bullets for $51 shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought 500 147gr .308 bullets for $51 shipped

from rmrbullets.com - Not exactly sure how they are going to shoot because they were over crimped.. might be a little hairy, but I only want them for plinking. I figure I'll give it a shot and see what happens.... maybe they wont shoot too bad and I can pickup a bunch for cheap. Anyone have a .308 bullet sizing die?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

apparently, the lee .308 resizing die will resize jacketed bullets... and it's $14 from midway.. so I might be in business here... this is ridiculously cheap .308 fmj rounds.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Let us know how they shoot man. I'm curious, I'd like to shoot my 308 more but the ammo is a little high as you well know.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Working...
      X