Fort Worth GTG for the Cruise...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Worth GTG for the Cruise...

Shady Oak BBQ- I35 W North at Western Center ( east side of the hwy - immediate right turn off of the western center exit.)

Meeting time: 6:00PM(?)

Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
    Shady Oak BBQ- I35 W North at Western Center ( east side of the hwy - immediate right turn off of the western center exit.)

Meeting time: 6:00PM(?)
    if we can get any of the arlington/south ft.worth guys to meet up maybe we can meet up with you guys in n. fort worth and all roll from there.

Comment

Damn u beat me to it Rachel. Well the wife and I are in as always
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

details on this cruise? thank you preez.
        2011 Mustang GT
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
          details on this cruise? thank you preez.
          Dates are finalized - Stay tuned for sponsors! Saturday February 26th, 2011 - NorthStar Dragway - Denton, Texas 11:00AM-5:00PM Saturday May 28, 2011 - Texas Raceway - Kennedale, Texas - Gates open 5:00PM - Close 12:00AM Saturday August 20, 2011 - NorthStar Dragway - Denton, Texas Gates Open: 7:30pm Racing Starts:

Have u never been. Well here is alittle info. It will be at northstar. Gates open at 7:30. Racing starts at 8:30 until 1:30am

After an overwhelming majority of people voiced their opinions to start later, the details for the Summer Cruise on August 20th are as follows: Gates Open: 7:30pm Racing Starts: 8:30pm Lanes Close: 1:30am $10 Admission $5 to Race Featuring the King of DFWM & "Grocery Getter" Bracket Race, first round

Hope this all helps

Comment

go joey you will have a good time.

Comment

I will be there in the Lincoln. Not sure if I have met any of you or not. Met several ove the years. Always look forward to meeting more. See ya the Shady oaks.
              John
              86 SVO

Comment

Originally posted by 1fast4 View Post
                I will be there in the Lincoln. Not sure if I have met any of you or not. Met several ove the years. Always look forward to meeting more. See ya the Shady oaks.
                John
                You will know me after tomorrow so you can hang with us .
                Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by 1fast4 View Post
                  John
                  Don't think I have met u but I will be in a black 99 with a Honda element with me.

Comment

Do you guys have a regular FW GTG? I'm moving back out there next week

Comment

Any idea what the pace of this cruise to the cruise is going to be?

65mph is my sweet spot so I don't want to hold everyone up or get left.

(3 speed, 3.73's, 28in tires)

Comment

do you have an idea of where you are gonna park?
                        i was gonna try to set up around the finish line
                        first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                          Any idea what the pace of this cruise to the cruise is going to be?

65mph is my sweet spot so I don't want to hold everyone up or get left.

(3 speed, 3.73's, 28in tires)
                          65mph is about right, i dont get off till 530 so i may set up another spot if you cant make the 6pm meet

Comment

who ever is there first, make sure to get us plenty of space to sit/eat.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                              who ever is there first, make sure to get us plenty of space to sit/eat.
                              any idea on the pace of the cruise up there brooks?

Comment

Working...
                              X