welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome

We'll cover the ins and outs of reloading in here to get everyone interested.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Nice, I just scooped up all my old brass yesterday. This may help me out!
    Ded

Comment

What's the up front cost in reloading?
      IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
        What's the up front cost in reloading?
        Bout tree fiddy.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I wish someone here would hold a "intro to reloading" class! I have been interested in it for a couple of years, but I don't know anybody that reloads. I would love to gather some knowledge on it so that I can get started myself. I have read a lot about it, but nothing beats seeing/doing it for yourself.

Comment

lol, the Armory had so much traffic, we definitely needed this separate forum... I think there should be two separate forums for reloading and building... it'll get too confusing to have ALL related posts on one board... they need to be scattered amongst at least 5 separate forums!!!
            Last edited by CJ; 11-28-2010, 09:56 PM.
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by billybob81 View Post
              I wish someone here would hold a "intro to reloading" class! I have been interested in it for a couple of years, but I don't know anybody that reloads. I would love to gather some knowledge on it so that I can get started myself. I have read a lot about it, but nothing beats seeing/doing it for yourself.
              That would be one of the reasons we broke this board off. I want to get everyone interested in the hobby. I'd be more than happy to show you the process - hell, you're just down the street from me!
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                lol, the Armory had so much traffic, we definitely needed this separate forum... I think there should be two separate forums for reloading and building... it'll get too confusing to have ALL related posts on one board... they need to be scattered amongst at least 5 separate forums!!!
                I hate excessive sticky threads and unorganized topics - I assure you we'll make use of the sub forum.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  That would be one of the reasons we broke this board off. I want to get everyone interested in the hobby. I'd be more than happy to show you the process - hell, you're just down the street from me!
                  That would be awesome! Hell, the next time you get ready to do some reloading, let me know. I will be in Vegas this week, but don't really have any plans after that. I definitely want to learn how to reload, especially with my .44 magnum and S&W .500.

Comment

Originally posted by billybob81 View Post
                    That would be awesome! Hell, the next time you get ready to do some reloading, let me know. I will be in Vegas this week, but don't really have any plans after that. I definitely want to learn how to reload, especially with my .44 magnum and S&W .500.
                    then we'll load some .44.

Comment

Fair enough... I'm sure you are familiar with what I'm talking about. Just don't want to see it happen here

I hate excessive sticky threads and unorganized topics - I assure you we'll make use of the sub forum.
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Sounds good! I think I have some .44 brass I can bring. I also bought some powder and primers at Cabela's, but never attempted to load anything, that I will bring. I have been wanting to learn to reload for so long, I can't wait!

Comment

*raises hand* I'll take some .44 Mag mang....

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            *raises hand* I'll take some .44 Mag mang....
                            I just need projectiles, I've got 25lbs of powder for magnums.

Comment

I just need projectiles, I've got 25lbs of powder for magnums.
                              I believe I have some of those too! I will check when I get back from Vegas and let you know.

Comment

Working...
                              X