Powder Buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powder Buy?

I was thinking of ordering some powder and i remember CJ and Fiux saying something about jumping in when i was ready. Wanted to see if you guys still wanted in and if anyone else did? I think it was powder Valley you guys used? If not i'll just order some myself just wanted to see if peeps wanted to cut down on hazmat fee.

We're about to order some wc844 and wc846 from hi-techammo.com
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

any pricing info?
      first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
        any pricing info?
        check http://www.hi-techammo.com/

WC844 Pull down - $85 for 8lbs

WC846 - $94 for 8lbs

WC844 is US Military powder for .223 projectiles
        WC846 is US Military powder for .308 projectiles (and also higher weight .223)

Compared to equivalent IMR-4198, and IMR-4895 (the civilian equivalents) run about $139.99 for 8lbs. Almost twice as cheap.

And we're ordering primers from wideners.com - $15.50 per 1000 Wolf.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Where would you find load data on that? Or is it the same as the civilian ones?

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
            Where would you find load data on that? Or is it the same as the civilian ones?
            slightly different, if you look at the website it gives you equivalents to load to, just use 10% less as it's got slightly more bang.

Comment

my pops is buying a mark X loader which does 3000 to 5000 rounds per hour for my son. we are helping him start a reload bussiness
              first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                my pops is buying a mark X loader which does 3000 to 5000 rounds per hour for my son. we are helping him start a reload bussiness
                I hope your son has an FFL.

Comment

my dad has class 3 /manufacture ffl etc etc
                  Last edited by forbes; 02-03-2012, 09:10 PM.
                  first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    slightly different, if you look at the website it gives you equivalents to load to, just use 10% less as it's got slightly more bang.
                    How are the wolf primers?

Comment

How are the wolf primers?
                      All my reloading buddies say they are great. And for 1/2 the price as CCI, you can't turn it down.

Comment

All my reloading buddies say they are great. And for 1/2 the price as CCI, you can't turn it down.
                        Is there a minimum order? Think i might join in on those.

Comment

Is there a minimum order? Think i might join in on those.
                          well, there is a maximum for us on HAZMAT, and it will bump our shipping costs. What were you looking to get?

Comment

have you tried this place?
                            first class white trash

Comment

well, there is a maximum for us on HAZMAT, and it will bump our shipping costs. What were you looking to get?
                              Some small and Large Rifle primers. Maybe some powder depending on when you guys are gonna place the shipment?

Comment

Working...
                              X