2002 Trans AM (heads/cam) kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Trans AM (heads/cam) kill

Funny story...i was playing around with this car on the highway. He pulled up and kept gunning it, so we hit it and I pulled him. He pulled up again surprised asking if I had a turbo. I told him it was s/c. He then hammered it again and took off.
    I was searching something about my car today related to procharger and stumble upon this. Notice he never says he won but they all assume he did.

Texas Members - Procharged Mach 1 estimated HP? - Just wondering about how much power does your average Procharged Mach 1make? What is the HP range?
    sigpic
    '13 GT Boss302 intake, Lethal OR/X, Magnaflow Street catback
    99 Trans Am M6 little Voodoo cam some suspension stuff .....

Lol @

Well if you ran a mustang and it was kinda close, subtract about 100hp from whatever he makes and that is probably closer to what you make. Sad, but true.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
      Lol @

Well if you ran a mustang and it was kinda close, subtract about 100hp from whatever he makes and that is probably closer to what you make. Sad, but true.
      just thought it was kinda funny that i stumbled across that thread
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JarHeadTex View Post
        just thought it was kinda funny that i stumbled across that thread
        you stumbled across something about your car(procharged Mach1) on LS1tech?
        RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
          you stumbled across something about your car(procharged Mach1) on LS1tech?
          I did a Google search for procharged Mach 1 and that was one of the returns
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JarHeadTex View Post
            I did a Google search for procharged Mach 1 and that was one of the returns
            I saw that thread on their & wondered if that was you
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

LOL@ that guy trying to call Michael out on his numbers.

Comment

lmao..why you lying dude??? you never killed my car, we never even had a legit race, it was always me getting the hit or you getting the hit and the winner was always the person that got the hit, so dont be posting deceitful lies..lol.. but nice car btw, and if you ever want to run them for real just let me know..

Comment

Originally posted by jebuzws66 View Post
                  lmao..why you lying dude??? you never killed my car, we never even had a legit race, it was always me getting the hit or you getting the hit and the winner was always the person that got the hit, so dont be posting deceitful lies..lol.. but nice car btw, and if you ever want to run them for real just let me know..
                  the track would be the best bet!
                  RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
                    the track would be the best bet!
                    thats cool with me, car should be ready in a few weeks just have to tweak up some things

Comment

thats cool with me, car should be ready in a few weeks just have to tweak up some things
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

All I just heard was, 'let me get this 100 wet shot put on...'
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                          you know have to double check everything after new motor is broken in, and have to replace any thing that needs work done.

Comment

you know have to double check everything after new motor is broken in, and have to replace any thing that needs work done.
                            So you raced him with a new motor?
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              All I just heard was, 'let me get this 100 wet shot put on...'
                              na i dont think I will need it, plus motor is a Virign havent even put fully synthetic oil, its still running on the break in oil

Comment

Working...
                              X