buffalo wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buffalo wings

Every time I go out to eat buffalo wings, I always get the hottest ones I wanna try other places that have buffalo wing beside our usaull hooters, BBW, Wing Stop. So far hottest I've had was at Patty Shack wg ghost pepper. You can't go wrong with wing. Plus my girlfriend loves wing and we need a new wing place instead of BBW.

Your girlfriend is a BBW?
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Bi-busty-woman. Yea.

Comment

boomerjacks is another decent chain restaurant.

Go buy a $45 turkey fryer at Lowe's and a couple gallons of peanut oil and cook your own. Half Louisiana hot sauce, half butter makes one hell of a decent wingsauce.
        03 cobra

Comment

Theres a little joint in DeSoto called Jazzy's. We use to go there every wed it was like 40 wings for 18.99 and one dollar beers. We have never got the really hot but the regular are pretty warm. The hot had my buddy sweating pretty good and I know they have like a fire version and the guy will make them as hot as you can stand. The wings are really good and the Jazzy fries are great with melted cheese, ranch, and bacon. It is right at 35 and Pleasant Run. Oh and the girl that runs it is a sports freak and always has games on.

Last edited by kingjason; 08-16-2011, 08:51 PM.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Pluckers in old town is ok, decent amount of meat (bigger than wingstop) and the heat is good. I like that theyll mix flavors (garlic/parm & hot) to get what you want.

Thers another place at spring creek & coit that is also decent, but not sure if they are still around....edit: here they are. http://www.saucedwings.com/
            Last edited by Binky; 08-16-2011, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by the geofster View Post
              your girlfriend is a bbw?
              lol

Comment

I like to make my own sauce. This is what I came up with:

½ cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
                1/3 cup butter
                1/3 cup honey
                ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
                ½ tsp garlic powder
                1 tsp black pepper
                2 Tbsp ghost chili powder
                2 Tbsp habanero powder
                2 Tbsp chipotle powder
                2 Tbsp cayenne powder
                1 tsp habanero extract concentrate sauce

The less time on the heat after adding the chile powders the hotter it is. I just heat it long enough to get rid of the gritty texture.
                Warning: this stuff will fuck you in the ass.
                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                  I like to make my own sauce. This is what I came up with:

½ cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
                  1/3 cup butter
                  1/3 cup honey
                  ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
                  ½ tsp garlic powder
                  1 tsp black pepper
                  2 Tbsp ghost chili powder
                  2 Tbsp habanero powder
                  2 Tbsp chipotle powder
                  2 Tbsp cayenne powder
                  1 tsp habanero extract concentrate sauce

The less time on the heat after adding the chile powders the hotter it is. I just heat it long enough to get rid of the gritty texture.
                  Warning: this stuff will fuck you in the ass.
                  FU I am not putting that shit in my mouth, I lke my tounge with out acid on it. LOL Ever ate a fresh Habanero?
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                    FU I am not putting that shit in my mouth, I lke my tounge with out acid on it. LOL Ever ate a fresh Habanero?
                    Yes, plenty of times. I love insanely hot foods and have done several wing and habanero challenges.

Comment

Holy crap! How's the throne sitting afterwards??
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        Holy crap! How's the throne sitting afterwards??
                        I'm pretty used to eating hot stuff. If I am going to eat a lot of them like I do when I challenge my guests then I take some Imodium and it's all good. Otherwise there is definitely some volcanic activity and shitting razor blades the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                          Yes, plenty of times. I love insanely hot foods and have done several wing and habanero challenges.
                          Well aren't you just the manliest goddamn man of all of mankind!

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            Well aren't you just the manliest goddamn man of all of mankind!
                            Yes, but that's beside the point. Just answering his question of whether I've eaten a fresh habanero. I happen to like the endorphin rush you get from eating hot shit.

Comment

I like hot stuff just as much as the next guy and think that habaneros are the best tasting chiles, but there comes a point where heat overpowers flavor. Your wing sauce recipe is a prime example. What's the point, other than to curl up into the fetal position for an hour?

Comment

Working...
                              X