Took a shot at these hid kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took a shot at these hid kits

OPT7 is one of the top leaders in automotive lighting & design. Find lighting kits for cars, off-road vehicles, motorcycles & more.

SPECIAL WAS FOR BLACK FRIDAY AND IS GOIN ON FOR ANOTHER 3 HRS IF ANYBODY ELSE WAS LOOKING FOR AN HID KIT.

PAID $30 BUCKS. SOUND TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE BUT I'LL LET YA'LL KNOW

I was just about to buy a set since my ebay set has given me some problems. Then I noticed the non-secure server on the checkout page and it seemed really odd to ask for my DOB to buy some ballasts/bulbs.

I'll pass.

Comment

Cool thanks, just ordered me a couple of sets!

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        I was just about to buy a set since my ebay set has given me some problems. Then I noticed the non-secure server on the checkout page and it seemed really odd to ask for my DOB to buy some ballasts/bulbs.

I'll pass.
        I saw that to, I ended up paying through paypal

Comment

Originally posted by turbosvo View Post
          i saw that to, i ended up paying through paypal
          yeah i saw that and put in a fake birthday and paid paypal as well. Waiting for them to open up today to call them and see how legit they are. I guess it doesnt matter since i already paid them but it would still make me feel better. Maybe the birthday thing is a way to make sure someone is of age to use a credit card? I guess we'll all know in a couple of days. If its legit, this is one of the best deals ive gotten in a while!!!!

Comment

What kelvin? If they're anything over 6000, you're a ricer.

Comment

Originally posted by 90gt50 View Post
              what kelvin? If they're anything over 6000, you're a ricer.
              double that number is 12000.
              Going on my fox body and you know how dim those lights can be so cut me just an inch of slack

Comment

Originally posted by BUFFALOHALTOM View Post
                double that number is 12000.
                Going on my fox body and you know how dim those lights can be so cut me just an inch of slack
                You do realized those headlights aren't designed for HIDs, right? And that you're just going to blind everyone with tons of glare, and have shitty output, right? Just 1000, 1500, 2000 grit them, then polish out.

Comment

No worse than many of the redneck hillbillies in their badass pickup trucks that never carry a payload or go offroading.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                    You do realized those headlights aren't designed for HIDs, right? And that you're just going to blind everyone with tons of glare, and have shitty output, right? Just 1000, 1500, 2000 grit them, then polish out.

x2!!!

Nothing pisses me off more than a ricer behind me with HID's in a non-hid housing. There is a reason that OEM's use projectors to focus the beam with HID's.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                      You do realized those headlights aren't designed for HIDs, right? And that you're just going to blind everyone with tons of glare, and have shitty output, right?
                      Not always true...
                      My HID's in my stock housing in my vette work great without blinding people.
                      Then again, I have them aimed at the ground 40-50ft in front of the car.

I do agree about not having a cutoff point, but disagree about them having to blind everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                        Not always true...
                        My HID's in my stock housing in my vette work great without blinding people.
                        Then again, I have them aimed at the ground 40-50ft in front of the car.

I do agree about not having a cutoff point, but disagree about them having to blind everyone.
                        Sure, on some cars they work better. But you're still a ricer, Justin.

Comment

Originally posted by 90gt50 View Post
                          you do realized those headlights aren't designed for hids, right? And that you're just going to blind everyone with tons of glare, and have shitty output, right? Just 1000, 1500, 2000 grit them, then polish out.
                          my understnading is if they didnt come with hid's from the factory then none of the headlights are designed for them? As far as blinding everyone, i hope not but i'll try not to tailgate.

Comment

Originally posted by the king View Post
                            no worse than many of the redneck hillbillies in their badass pickup trucks that never carry a payload or go offroading.
                            this

Comment

re

Originally posted by BUFFALOHALTOM View Post
                              https://www.hidextra.com/

SPECIAL WAS FOR BLACK FRIDAY AND IS GOIN ON FOR ANOTHER 3 HRS IF ANYBODY ELSE WAS LOOKING FOR AN HID KIT.

PAID $30 BUCKS. SOUND TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE BUT I'LL LET YA'LL KNOW
                              i want one but do you think they're legit.

Comment

Working...
                              X